Appeals which have been closed.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: [Okand37] awesine - ooc ban

Post by CitrusGender » #373156

In regards to spamming in OOC,

People get a lot of chances for stuff like this so usually egregious circumstances lead to people being muted from OOC.
Most of the time, appeals like this are not done so quickly after they have been applied. Additionally, people often are really only considered if they show some remorse for their actions and have improved their overall behavior.
What makes us think that you have improved your behavior since before and that you will not do them again?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #373159

Posting under the anon amendment to say that "i dont like being banned" is maybe the worst unban reason of all time and I dont think has ever worked
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #373163

awesine wrote:
Spoiler:
CitrusGender wrote:In regards to spamming in OOC,

People get a lot of chances for stuff like this so usually egregious circumstances lead to people being muted from OOC.
Most of the time, appeals like this are not done so quickly after they have been applied. Additionally, people often are really only considered if they show some remorse for their actions and have improved their overall behavior.
What makes us think that you have improved your behavior since before and that you will not do them again?
uhh

i got unshedded from sligcord for being a good boy does that count?

i can't really SHOW that i improved my OOC behavior as i can't actually talk in OOC. I don't play on any other servers so I can't get vouches from anyone. All I can really say is i promise i won't start shit.
Okand is not currently around so there will not be many opprotunities for them to specifically speak-

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=14691

Wait a second, you've already attempted to appeal this.

You cannot appeal so quickly after having just appealed. Give it like a month or two man.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #373166

awesine wrote:
CitrusGender wrote:
awesine wrote:
Spoiler:
CitrusGender wrote:In regards to spamming in OOC,

uhh

i got unshedded from sligcord for being a good boy does that count?

i can't really SHOW that i improved my OOC behavior as i can't actually talk in OOC. I don't play on any other servers so I can't get vouches from anyone. All I can really say is i promise i won't start shit.
Okand is not currently around so there will not be many opprotunities for them to specifically speak-

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=14691

Wait a second, you've already attempted to appeal this.

You cannot appeal so quickly after having just appealed. Give it like a month or two man.
it has been a month
no sir it has not