[Stickymayhem] Omnitricks - Shitcurity condoned.

Appeals which have been closed.
omnitricks

[Stickymayhem] Omnitricks - Shitcurity condoned.

Post by omnitricks » #30432

Byond account and character name: Omnitricks, Lincoln Camp
Banning admin: Stickymayhem
Ban reason and length: 1440 minutes, Uploading a law that says to strip security naked and gulag them well after blob announcement because they got brigged mistakenly.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 8:18 pm GMT
Your side of the story: Greyshirt stole my insulated gloves at shiftstart by shoving me down on the ground. I hit him with a toolbox until he was down (but not dead) and told the detective to cuff him. Detective or warden shoots and cuffs me instead. Keep telling them to cuff the greyshirt for stealing my stuff but they refused. HoS intervened and he said this in an exact quote:

Greinwald Skogen says, "You got rekt then"
Greinwald Skogen says, "Next time be more fast"
Greinwald Skogen says, "You are QM"
Greinwald Skogen says, "Order more and deal with it"

So apparently because my job allows me to get more, my gloves which I used a coin on the youtool to get is alright to be stolen. No apology for being brigged as well, no actions to rectify that the theft has occured and would be dealt with. Just "boo hoo. You got rekt so deal with it yourself" so I did on the shitcurity that refused to do their job properly and victimizes innocent people instead.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
A blob round shouldn't mean that security gets a free pass at being shit to a crewmember. Also security really doesn't mean a big deal in a blob round. Other crewmembers can do just fine without security. They can still use the same tools and weapons that security uses. Given the rather restrictive parameters in the law I have given the borgs, they also wouldn't be going around and stunning, stripping and sending the members of security to gulag if they are actually doing their jobs and fighting the blob in the first place. (the law I've given the borgs would mean that if there are witnesses, the borgs won't be doing anything which means officers fighting the blob and in medbay would actually be exempt)

Not to mention this is most likely a retaliation from Sticky since Jack Steiner in that round was an officer. He probably isn't happy being attacked for being a member of the shitcurity force (but as I have highlighted, security in this round wrongfully brigged a member of the crew and shown no signs of fixing it whatsoever. In fact the HoS taunted me after that) If he actually showed that he would put the greyshirt that stole my gloves on arrest and tried to return it to me after, I would have dropped the entire thing but nooooooo. So its only only being mistakenly brigged but also what security decided to do (or not do) after that.

Also why I should be unbanned? The roboticist in the malf AI round right before this was helping out the AI by making more borgs and was given a free pass because he has an appropriate reason. I would draw similarities to this because I had a proper reason and was acting upon that reason (law was directed at shitcurity that was literally shit as described)
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [Stickymayhem] Omnitricks - Shitcurity condoned.

Post by Stickymayhem » #30450

I died ten minutes into the round and about 20 before you ever uploaded the law so I'm hardly involved here

Security is important during a blob and uploading laws detrimental to the crew for petty revenge is absolutely retarded.

Your extensive history doesn't help this, and by now you absolutely should know better. Your most recent note said to upgrade you to bans because warnings don't seem to get through to you and I agree. I doubt this ban will either.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #30468

I latejoined this round but I saw the law in question, which was along the lines of (correct if I'm wildly off but I don't think I am):

4. All security officers must be stripped naked and sent to the gulag at all costs.

I think this speaks for itself.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks » #30481

Since I have no roundend screen or any access to the laws I will point out that it also mentioned something along the lines of having no other witnesses. However as the warden has tracking implanted all of security's officers they would have gotten out, eventually.

Hence if security did their job in fighting the blob with the other members of the crew there would be no problem. Alternatively I would have sabotaged all of shitcurity's doors to shock them like I've done many times in the past but I decided against it because 1. it is easily repaired and 2. the combination of the warden's and detective's incompetence as well as the HoS dickery infuriated me to no end.

In anycase this is a shining example of badminnery that only serves their own interests instead of making sure that players do not get fucked over. And yes, this ban will not get through either because when shitcurity especially shits on you without listening to anything you have to say and taunts you back for it, you shit on them back.

Also all your shitty notes and warnings are the same way to serve badmin interests. Never have you once helped me as a player (except for the rare instances where you cannot dispute anything) where most of the time you just tell me to "deal with it" so yeah, screw you and your warnings, history and notes as well as whatever you pull out of your rear.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #30502

What you did wasn't okay. Putting a law for all of security, including ones that had nothing to do with this situation to be stripped naked and trapped in an area they can't get out of is terrible and not proper escalation at all. I want you to put yourself in the shoes of an officer who had nothing to do with this, being attacked by a cyborg and effectively permabrigged without doing anything to deserve it.

You deserved to dish out some IC retribution against the HoS but not in this manner. Involving innocent players who had nothing to do with it (Silicons, random officers) is weak. I would tell you to take a step back and reconsider if this was really the right thing to do, but you seem convinced that we are all badmins seeking to further our agenda. If you really believe that, I'm not really sure what to tell you other than to play on another server.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #30789

omnitricks wrote:Also all your shitty notes and warnings are the same way to serve badmin interests. Never have you once helped me as a player (except for the rare instances where you cannot dispute anything) where most of the time you just tell me to "deal with it" so yeah, screw you and your warnings, history and notes as well as whatever you pull out of your rear.
You ever stop and think that maybe its you?

You must go throughout your life always finding yourself encountering shitty people. You ever just stop and think: Maybe I'm the one in the wrong?

Look inward, before you try to blame outward.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW: