[owegno] Genesis72 - a ban long ago

Appeals which have been closed.
genesis72
Byond Username: Genesis72

[owegno] Genesis72 - a ban long ago

Post by genesis72 » #376008

Byond account and character name: Genesis72. I cant remember the character name anymore
Banning admin: owegno
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All /tg/ servers
Ban reason and length: The ban reason is: Metacommunication with Jack12389. Also letting his metacoms buddy steal from the armory. This is (BanID 26456). This is a Permanent Ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Ban was placed on 2016-08-28 at 22:50:52
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil I think
Your side of the story: Everything the admin said is true. I was a mining cyborg, my friend was a shaft miner. It was his first game ever and I wanted to show him the ropes off station so we wouldn't be a bother. Eventually we went back for some reason, and some calamity had hit the station (might have been nuke ops), and we decided we needed weapons to fight back. We went to armory, were caught and banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Its been a year and a half, I have admitted my wrongdoing, I have good records playing on other stations, and I miss metastation :( Also I dont have any friends so I don't have anyone to metacoms with anymore.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: [owegno] Genesis72 - a ban long ago

Post by Owegno » #376023

It's been more than long enough. You're unbanned.