[kevinz000] Laimingass - Permanent Ban

Appeals which have been closed.
laimingrass

[kevinz000] Laimingass - Permanent Ban

Post by laimingrass » #377411

Byond account and character name: Laimingass, don't remember character name.

Banning admin: Kevinz000

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent ban

Ban reason and length: https://gyazo.com/5e3d7cb9d1b510144ba6c6a80e759b11

Time ban was placed (including time zone): https://gyazo.com/5e3d7cb9d1b510144ba6c6a80e759b11

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil probably

Your side of the story: I got bored of the server and it also distracted me from real life stuff so I just decided to do that.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This server is the most action-packed one and I enjoyed my time playing on it. The reason I got myself banned in the first place was IRL stuff I had to deal with and this was distracting me. I think I asked to be permanently banned on here once before. The ban was quite long ago and I want to get back into playing on here since the stuff I had to do in real life was over. If I have more IRL stuff come up I'll just uninstall byond and not do some ridiculous stuff like this. So yep, my intentions was to disable from playing me on the server since I had IRL stuff to do. So if you'd guys let me back that would be great since I now have plenty of freetime. I am sorry for delaminating the supermatter, next time If I have IRL stuff come up I will handle it more maturely by uninstalling byond and not going here or just asking an admin to permaban me if need be. I'm a weirdo, don't judge me, this game is addicting. So can I get back on now since I have freetime?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [kevinz000] Laimingass - Permanent Ban

Post by Armhulen » #377480

(MANUAL BAN) Requested to be perma banned. "i would like to be permabanned, please do so and deny any of my appeals in the future" under the context he spends too much time playing ss13. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)

i say no but hey maybe ausops or kor is feeling that after getting permabanned at LEAST 5-6 six times (half of those on our server) and griefing on alts (maxcapping the station and gloating on discord) you're ready for the redemption ark
gonna deny and lock this they can unlock if they wanna argue with me on it
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: [kevinz000] Laimingass - Permanent Ban

Post by imblyings » #378268

weren't you the guy I had to spend a bunch of time unbanning, there were a few I'm pretty sure you're one of them

waste some other headmins time when the elections finish in a few months
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.