Appeals which have been closed.
Sir-Meatspin
Byond Username: Sir Meat-spin

[Nabski]Sir-Meatspin-Perma Banned,Lewd Drone

Post by Sir-Meatspin » #378979

Byond account and character name:Sir-Meatspin/Tel Clarke
Banning Admin: Nabski
Ban Type: Permanent
Ban reason and length: Making lewd announcements as a drone such as " By that i mean im going to eat the clowns ass in maint where no one can see my passion for ass eating.","I need the RD team to start on a cum powered ass plowing robot ASAP !!!", and "Clown fag killed me".
Time ban was placed:2018-02-06 19:14:10 CST
Server: Sybil
Your side of the story: As a drone i was making lewd sexually charged announcements aimed towards the captain.I understand why i was banned but i believe the banned in sever for the cause of the ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned:While i understand why i was banned for making lewd announcements as a drone after re-reading the drone laws it is a bit extreme, I believe a permanent drone ban would serve better as i do not griff or killed others outside of provocation or antag roles.I clearly cannot handle not fucking around as a drone but accept for a few notes about not telling other players to give me a "reach around" and stealing a pie cannon and esword as a dron i am clean. I would like the chance to prove myself and not fuck up like this in a ghost role again but i should stay banned for being a drone. I have a good amount of playtime on Sybil and i do enjoy the community of the station and try to contribute as much Rp as i can. I feel like a step or multiple escalations were skipped by auto perma banning me for lewd drone announcements but as i have stated i understand it was against drone rules but feel its a bit extreme of a punishment. I am in the wrong here and my action as a drone were shitty but as my pc i avoid and have avoided rule breaking actions besides the few notes i have when i first started playing on the server.
Last edited by Sir-Meatspin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [Nabski]Sir-Meatspin-Perma Banned,Lewd Drone

Post by oranges » #378980

it's not against the drone rules, it's against the server rules period

8. Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.
No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.
Sir-Meatspin

Post by Sir-Meatspin » #378982

No Erp was involved It was shit posting for the most part.
Sir-Meatspin

Post by Sir-Meatspin » #378983

Its an annoumement to the station not a interaction or emote , or saying between me as a drone towards a player
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #378992

I'm not the banning admin so you don't need to convince me, just clarifying
Sir-Meatspin

Post by Sir-Meatspin » #378993

I understand and can see how i can be taken that way, you would know alot more about this kind of stuff then me so its good to get the perspective on it.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #379025

Don't do creepy sex shit and don't break drone laws. That makes sense to you, right?
Sir-Meatspin

Post by Sir-Meatspin » #379028

Yes.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #379073

Sounds good then. When I get home I will lower this to a drone ban. At the time I went to message you you had logged off the server making this a permaban.

I'll lift the ban when I get home and turn it into a perma drone ban. I'll reduce it from a perma drone ban to just a lengthy drone one if you post the exact wording off the ban since it included at least 3 of the 6ish announcements you made and tell me why as a drone you should not have made each one.
Sir-Meatspin

Post by Sir-Meatspin » #379109

For how it applies to drone law each of those announcements counts as interacting not with only one person but the whole station which is against both law one and two of done law being that you are not to interacting with any beings of the station in anyway,shape or form because they do not exist to you.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #379121

An excellent answer. I would have also accepted comments about their vulgarity. I'll fix this in about five hours when I get off work unless another admin does it first.