[daturix] GingerButt - this ban is actually pretty funny

Appeals which have been closed.
GingerButt

[daturix] GingerButt - this ban is actually pretty funny

Post by GingerButt » #384424

Byond account and character name: GingerButt - Rain Patterson

Banning admin: daturix

Ban type (What are you banned from?): perma lol

Ban reason and length: Metacomms with Stickysauce, literally invited the admin to our discord LOL - perma

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 17-12-09 08:48:41 eastern time

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

Your side of the story: Was piss drunk and wanted to play my favorite game while talking to my good ol pal noah. called him on discord and figured "hey why not put the admin in here maybe he's lonely" Noah really did not want me to put the admin in the discord because he was afraid of being permabanned (which is exactly what happened), but i had a nice chat with daturix. He turned out to be a decent guy. Although i've been locked away from my favorite game for quite some time, i think it was well worth it for the chat i had with the kind admin fellow.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I really do miss playing this game. I also like to introduce this game to people who have not heard of it and are curious. A pal of mine wants to see what this game is about, but I haven't had the chance to sit down with him and show him what a typical round looks like due to my ban. There is no better feeling than cucking a nuclear operative and wearing his suit as a trophy. I want to share that experience with the world.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Re: [daturix] GingerButt - this ban is actually pretty funny

Post by Alipheese » #384767

Since it seems you are a relatively okay player in the community and don't really rouse much trouble.
I'd like for you to re-read our rules at https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules carefully and in full.
Post here when you have and we will continue from there.
You will be placed on heavy probation for awhile, any hint or doubt of continued will result in a full permanent ban.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
GingerButt

Post by GingerButt » #387027

Alright I read it over a few times now.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #387441

GingerButt wrote:Alright I read it over a few times now.
Excuse me for the delay, I did not see your reply.
You have been unbanned and are on probation. Be on your best behavior and please follow our rules.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.