[Nabski] GeekyCheese - Ban by host

Appeals which have been closed.
GeekyCheese

[Nabski] GeekyCheese - Ban by host

Post by GeekyCheese » #385188

Byond account and character name: GeekyCheese, can't remember character name, I don't static name.
Banning admin: Nabski
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: You, or another user of this computer or connection (geekycheese) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is:
(MANUAL BAN) Ban Evasion from account "thekryptos". If you believe this is in error and can get another server to vouch for your identity please feel free to appeal this on the forums.
This ban (BanID #33599) was applied by nabski on 2018-02-25 19:12:06, The is a permanent ban.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Terry
Your side of the story: Apparently I was ban evading, I don't even know who the fuck "thekryptos" is much less share a connection with them. I definitely don't ban evade and there is no definite proof that I have.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Literally what the fuck have I done? I got banned right at the start of an antag role when it was high pop. I fucking stayed up till 11pm for this shit when I had shit to do next morning. If you guys manage to find some proof other than your shitty ass bant evade detection giving a false positive, please do let me know, otherwise this ban is unfair. Nabski, if you're reading this, you're an absolute fucking mongoloid. When I get unbanned I want an antag token for having my tater tot round ruined.
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: [Nabski] GeekyCheese - Ban by host

Post by feem » #385189

Uhhhhhhhhhhh
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #385190

7. Try to keep your appeal calm, concise, to the point, and properly formatted. No one likes to read a wall of text, or an angry ragey post. Permaban appeals are encouraged to be longer and more detailed than regular appeals, but remember to use proper formatting.
feem

Post by feem » #385192

I'm sorry, this one is so cut and dry that it isn't even funny.

Not only have you literally multikeyed in the same round before, you've connected from the same IP pools and have been banned for exactly this before.

I gotta say I admire that you even tried an appeal, but yeah no.
GeekyCheese

Post by GeekyCheese » #385210

feem wrote:I'm sorry, this one is so cut and dry that it isn't even funny.

Not only have you literally multikeyed in the same round before, you've connected from the same IP pools and have been banned for exactly this before.

I gotta say I admire that you even tried an appeal, but yeah no.
First of all, I've literally never multikeyed.

Second of all, you do understand that IP pools don't necessarily show a patten right? Some countries have one IP pool. Does that mean that if someone fucked
it up, they fuck it up for all players from that country? Eitherway, I haven't fucking multikeyed and I haven't evaded any fucking ban. I've literally had one note in all of my connections so far, and I have over a 100 connections on Terry.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #385211

Banned from sec roles for murdering the HoP, warned for ooc in ic, likely ban evader

rude and impolite but with no redeeming qualities

see you in another life space cowboy
GeekyCheese

Post by GeekyCheese » #385214

oranges wrote:Banned from sec roles for murdering the HoP, warned for ooc in ic, likely ban evader

rude and impolite but with no redeeming qualities

see you in another life space cowboy
What the fuck is this? A job application? You should have told me to be on my best behavior then!

I might have been secbanned, but I didn't commit to massive amounts of shittery. I literally just minded my own business every round. Also 3 notes over 100+ connections.

Yeah sure. Secban wasn't even justified.
feem

Post by feem » #385216

cid match, IP pool match, behavior match. bye