Appeals which have been closed.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

[bgobandit] Solar Marine - Appearance ban

Post by CreationPro » #388499

Byond account and character name: Solar Marine / Terry
Banning admin: Bgobandit
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Appearance ban
Ban reason and length: (From memory, idk how to check) Told multiple times to add a last name to his character, when confronted said "Fine, I'll go fuck myself"
Time ban was placed (including time zone): About 5 PM PST, 3/7/2018
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sibyl

Your side of the story: Yeah, that's pretty much it, my assburgers wouldn't let me name myself anything but Terry. I would like to add that bgobandit refused a blowjob as a form of bribe, so props for being a solid, uncompromising admin. You're still missing out though.

Why you think you should be unbanned: "Fine" and "I'll go fuck myself" are not mutually exclusive. I was gonna change my name after round end but bgo went ahead and slapped the ban on. Requesting a personality unban and permission to proceed with fucking myself.

Jokes aside, I'll change the race to a moth if I wanna be named Terry. (That's still okay, right?) I still very much dislike the policy but hey, it's your server, if that's how you wanna run it what can I do. Also don't think I'll let you live this down bgo I will fucking eat your ass for breakfast and have room for dessert you mark my words you filthy scrub
Last edited by CreationPro on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: [bgobandit] Appearance ban

Post by CitrusGender » #388503

Bgo was just enforcing policy so I can understand where he was coming from.

Additionally, you've been here since 2014 and I see that your last notes before this was like 4 years ago. I'm not too sure if policy has changed since then but that is how it stands now. You've not received a ban for this previously but I'd wait to see the conversation from bgo. Ussually admins don't appearance ban people if they know the person is going to change their name after asked.
CreationPro

Re: [bgobandit] Appearance ban

Post by CreationPro » #388514

CitrusGender wrote:Bgo was just enforcing policy so I can understand where he was coming from.
Absolutely, no hard feelings towards Bgo. It's not like this was my first warning, I had three admins pestering me at this point (Darkgenerallord, Nabski, Bgobandit, if memory serves me right), I pretty much asked for it. But hey, ASSBURGERS
CitrusGender wrote: Additionally, you've been here since 2014 and I see that your last notes before this was like 4 years ago. I'm not too sure if policy has changed since then but that is how it stands now.
2012, taking CreationPro into consideration. It was OK to have a single name character but then the policy was changed.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:I'll take the blow job if it's still on the table
Now we're cookin', PM me to discuss terms and conditions. The blowditions.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: [bgobandit] Solar Marine - Appearance ban

Post by Nabski » #388600

Can Confirm, I had messaged you to get a last name. I think the second time I messaged you about it I left you a note on it since you had claimed that you were going to fix it after the first time but didn't.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #388679

Nabski wrote:Can Confirm, I had messaged you to get a last name. I think the second time I messaged you about it I left you a note on it since you had claimed that you were going to fix it after the first time but didn't.
I don't remember agreeing back then, but I might be wrong.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #388721

here friends we have an excellent example of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

all this rigmarole could have been avoided if you'd just chosen a last name in the first place instead of meming at every admin who told you to

nevertheless the ban is lifted, on the understanding that you actually are going to do it
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #388735

Thanks you snarky fuck, see you around bby :)