[icepacks] whatsataunt - Plasma flooding

Appeals which have been closed.
whatsataunt

[icepacks] whatsataunt - Plasma flooding

Post by whatsataunt » #389546

Byond account and character name: whatsataunt
Banning admin: Icepacks
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent
Ban reason and length: As a non-antagonist, flooded the station with plasma. Logged out before I could question. Please give me your side of the story on the forums
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-09-03-- 21:18:54
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil I think
Your side of the story: I was playing atmos tech when I nabbed a pair of insulated gloves from engineering. The chief Engineer told me to give them back and I refused. He ended up batoning me and taking them back by force. I reacted like a petulant child and decided it would be a fantastic idea to flood the main engineering hall separating atmos and engineering with plasma(this was on metastation). Its pretty low access and sees a lot of traffic so the doors eventually opening and closing it began to flood out towards the main hall. It was ignited eventually and this lead to a mass amount of chaos. I cant remember if anyone died but it was during a stealth nuke op round so the ensuring chaos made it easy for the operatives to nab the disk and blow the station.
Why you think you should be unbanned: What I did was a very short sighted, selfish, and stupid thing to do. I completely overescalated and my action effected not only the Chief engineer, but the rest of the engineering team and a significant section of the rest of the players. I was more concerned with my own fun and did not take the fun and enjoyment that other people want to get from this game. I really enjoy playing on tgstation and I hope you will let me back in. I intend not to commit such selfish acts again and will try to play in a way that enchances the experience of all players.

EDIT: It appears Icepacks is no longer an admin, I am not sure what happens in this scenario. Does another admin look at it?
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: [icepacks] whatsataunt - Plasma flooding

Post by cedarbridge » #389615

When the banning admin is not present or active your appeal becomes a headmin appeal.
whatsataunt

Post by whatsataunt » #389626

cedarbridge wrote:When the banning admin is not present or active your appeal becomes a headmin appeal.
Ok thanks for the info, ill wait for one of them :)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #389628

Alright, we can lift this
whatsataunt

Post by whatsataunt » #389630

Thanks for the second chance.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #389715

Unbanned, be good.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?