[saegrimr] mattnasty - Shuttle Griefing

Appeals which have been closed.
MattNasty

[saegrimr] mattnasty - Shuttle Griefing

Post by MattNasty » #34331

Byond account name: mattnasty
Character name: Misted Bait
Banning admin: saegrimr
Ban reason and length: Dragged someone off the shuttle, killing them, and logged (permanent)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-10-05 19:07:39 EST
Your side of the story:
I played one game that day, I came in late so I chose an assistant. I rearranged the bar then found someone who was giving me gloves and had them sit at the bar table I made. I want to the shuttle trying to get him to come back as he was trying to get into the shuttle but it was too late and I wasn't ready to leave yet. I was in between the two airlocks trying to get out but one guy kept pushing me back in, the man that gave me the gloves was outside the shuttle as well. Once I realized the shuttle was authorized to leave early I hustled in, if the man gave me the gloves was outside and didn't make it to the shuttle on time I apologize for that much. The shuttle ride was normal, until we arrived. The impact made someone fall and they dropped an advanced energy gun. It was the end of the round so I picked it up and starting shooting, I shot a different man on the shuttle then I was banned for 60 mins by a admin (not you). I took the ban and played some CS:GO although when I came back again today I found I was banned by a different admin (you).
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I was already banned by an admin. I did not mean to kill anyone before the shuttle left the station although when the shuttle left early I was caught off guard. If someone died for that reason I truly am sorry. I shot the man at the end of the shuttle ride thinking the round was already over or was about to be, again I am sorry. Then I got banned for 60 minutes, I did not log.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [saegrimr] mattnasty - Shuttle Griefing

Post by Saegrimr » #34354

Kind of weird, because I got an ahelp right as the shuttle left from a dead detective who you'd just dragged off the shuttle. I go to PM you to ask about it and you've already logged out while buckled into the chair.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
MattNasty

Post by MattNasty » #34361

Hmm... I don't remember that course of events, I am sorry but one of us is mistaken somehow. Neither of the guys were detectives for me.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #34369

Do you happen to have friends or siblings who use your account?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
MattNasty

Post by MattNasty » #34393

Not at all. I am sorry, I truly am trying to be as honest as I can. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #34409

Reduced to 3 days. One for the murder, one for the shuttle grief, and another one because while i'm certain i'm not getting the whole story here, trying to argue it out would be pointless and so would be keeping you permabanned.