[kpeculier] Dick_Size_Horse - Head Staff ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Dick_Size_Horse

[kpeculier] Dick_Size_Horse - Head Staff ban

Post by Dick_Size_Horse » #389773

Byond account and character name: Dick_Sized_Horse(CKEY) , akulainthepoola (CKEY), Erik Yumolov

Banning admin: kpeculier

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Head Roles (HoP, HoS, CE, CMO, Captain)

Ban reason and length: You, or another user of this computer, (dicksizehorse) is banned from playing Head of Security. The ban reason is:
Escalates things far too easily, resorting to murder. History of notes shows that you haven't learned how to play command at an acceptable level. Appeal on the forums and message either me or an admin if you want this appealed. Mirrored from akulainthepoola

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-02-11 23:29:43 (CST?) (updated) / 2017-08-17 06:03:31 (original)

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

Your side of the story: From what I can remember, because this ban was a while ago and only updated because I have a new account (akulainthepoola), people broke into the cap's office and attacked me so I executed them.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It was a while ago and I think I have a more appropriate sense of how escalation should be done.
Last edited by Dick_Size_Horse on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: [Cedarbridge] Dick_Size_Horse - Head Staff ban

Post by cedarbridge » #389796

Ban was a mirror from kpeculier on 2017-08-17 at 06:03:31
yorii
Github User
Byond Username: Yorpan
Github Username: yorii

Re: [kpeculier] Dick_Size_Horse - Head Staff ban

Post by yorii » #390407

people broke into the cap's office and attacked me so I executed them
afaik this has never even been a bannable offense, so there must be some other reason why you got banned.
Dick_Size_Horse

Post by Dick_Size_Horse » #390442

Without the original admin who job banned me I can't say what the exact reason is. I think it was this combined with past "over escalation". Are you an admin though? Your profile doesn't indicate that you are.
EvilJackCarver
Byond Username: EvilJackCarver
Github Username: EvilJackCarver

Post by EvilJackCarver » #390464

Dick_Size_Horse wrote:Are you an admin though? Your profile doesn't indicate that you are.
They're posting under the An0n3 amendment.
Dick_Size_Horse

Post by Dick_Size_Horse » #390466

Fair enough, again it was a while ago so maybe that was one of the notes that contributed to me getting the job ban. If an admin would pick this thread up then I may be able to know more and get this issue resolved.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #390528

Ban Reason: Banned from Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer - Escalates things far too easily, resorting to murder. History of notes shows that you haven't learned how to play command at an acceptable level. Appeal on the forums and message either me or an admin if you want this appealed. Mirrored from akulainthepoola

It's been a long time, with headmin approval I'd be fine with unbanning you.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #390530

K Peculier said I can unban you. I'll unban both accounts but please choose one to stay on.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?