[Darkgenerallord] Finlay3110 - HEAD/Cap/Sec Job ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Finlay3110
Byond Username: Finlay3110

[Darkgenerallord] Finlay3110 - HEAD/Cap/Sec Job ban

Post by Finlay3110 » #398537

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Byond account and character name: Finlay3110 (Cuban Pete)
Banning admin:Darkgenerallord
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Head/Cap/Sec
Ban reason and length: Perma
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Unknown
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: The ban is just, what happend happend and I am not denying it

Why you think you should be unbanned:
This is more of an apology rather than a dispute, I have changed alot in regard to skittery since the ban was put into place and I think certain people can vouch for me on this. I do see the errors of my ways and I believe I should also be unjobbanned so that I may show people that I have changed, and I am not a meme or a bad player but someone highly professional. I also wish to be unbanned, so I can experience being security and or head of department once again since this was roleplay I enjoyed.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [Darkgenerallord] Finlay3110 - HEAD/Cap/Sec Job ban

Post by Dax Dupont » #398538

More info for you so you can fill out the template fully:
2017-08-12 21:34:33 was when it applied and the reason is:
Attempted to perma the Captain as HoS for taking their antique from the case, and taking something from the HoS locker (?). This is really, really poor behavior, and I honestly should have brought it up to you before you logged. However, given your history of behavior as head roles, I honestly don't think you belong anywhere near any role of power for the moment.
Finlay3110

Post by Finlay3110 » #398539

Dax Dupont wrote:More info for you so you can fill out the template fully:
2017-08-12 21:34:33 was when it applied and the reason is:
Attempted to perma the Captain as HoS for taking their antique from the case, and taking something from the HoS locker (?). This is really, really poor behavior, and I honestly should have brought it up to you before you logged. However, given your history of behavior as head roles, I honestly don't think you belong anywhere near any role of power for the moment.
Thanks
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #398544

Also I had some time to look over your history.

Personally I feel like this ban should probably stick for a while longer.

The reasons being:
You have a string of bans related to head roles and not following AI asimov law sets:

As an AI, called all "vampires bats" over to the core for a "bat party" in which they proceeded to have their lasers set to lethal. Seemed understanding as to how this was against the rules. You're only receiving a ban for this as it is both murder as well as you having previous warnings of this caliber.

Executed a scientist as captain for declaring independence, but never actually doing anything. It was in poor judgement while playing an authorative role. Take this time to reflect on that!

As the AI, refused to follow crew orders while under asimov unless the crew used specific key words or phrasing. Your laws don't put qualifications on the commands you must follow. The only limit is policy, which you haven't read since we last talked about past bad behavior as an AI. Appeal on the forums.

Antimoved the AI in a blob round for no reason. Logged off when questioned. Explain yourself on the forums, if you have an explanation.

As an AI, made someone nonhuman [there was a custom law /w asimov stating humans are anyone on the manifest and they took someone off the manifest], Ignored their laws [had a single law to depower the core which it did except the one where they were located], and also released tesla and generally acted like a dick between this one and another lawset which said "suicide" [which they also didn't do but it was literally just the word suicide so i'm not bothered by it as much as the other stuff]. When you think you can tackle being an AI and can prove you understand the fundamentals of AI mechanics [See: Laws], let me know on supportbus/forums/ahelps.

Started ordering the deaths of "greytiders" when asked completely forgot why he ordered them to die

Notes such as:
Repeatedly pushed someone into their death as the shuttle was arriving. Supposedly their keyboard got stuck at that very moment. Hopefully the future will have less convenient accidents.
Got lynched as the AI for locking down all of security as asimov, wanted permission under Reportertron to valid "anyone who harms organics." Doesn't really seem to have a concept of scilicon policy unless you babysit him.

These are only things from this year and 2017.
There's a string of incidents that lead to this.
Either way, you don't seem fit to play roles that have a lot of power over others since there's nothing but a history of an abuse of those.
Finlay3110

Post by Finlay3110 » #398545

Okay I understand why the ban occured however can we please take into acount that since the joban I have not really had an issues,notes or bans. Someome please correct me if im wrong
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #398550

Finlay3110 wrote:Okay I understand why the ban occured however can we please take into acount that since the joban I have not really had an issues,notes or bans. Someome please correct me if im wrong
After the ban these happened.

You're relatively clean lately with about 60 connections this year.
Finlay3110

Post by Finlay3110 » #398552

By minor it was exteremly minor,
If I remember correctly I said
Did you know that blood pills of 0.1u can still transmit the virus.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #398697

You can show that you aren't a meme player in another job too.
I can't remember one time that you have acted properly in a head of staff or security role without meming on something.
Finlay3110

Post by Finlay3110 » #398741

Thats perfectly understandable Kevin
However how am I meant to prove to you that I wont meme in a security /head of staff role if I am not unjobanned.
A possible souluton could be I get unbanned from sec but not head of department as a way to prove to you I can be trusted
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #398756

It's up to dgl but you don't have to prove it as sec other jobs can be used to show you're responsible and able to play seriously too.
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #398761

I think what I'll do here is the following. Go around three or so months without a note as proof that you can behave, and I'll lift it. Sound fair?
Finlay3110

Post by Finlay3110 » #398788

Sounds Good
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #398813

Looks like we're done here.