[DaxYeen] Magnnarot - Noted for flashing a single person on arrivals as RevHead

Appeals which have been closed.
Magnnarot

[DaxYeen] Magnnarot - Noted for flashing a single person on arrivals as RevHead

Post by Magnnarot » #409581

Byond account and character name: Magnnarot - Magnus Memeson

Banning admin: DaxYeen

Ban type: Note

Ban reason and length: Warned about spawncamping.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-05-12 13:34:56 server time

Round ID: 87831

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: Well, I indeed flashed a guy in arrivals as a RevHead but I had no clue he was just coming out of the shuttle, as the shuttle wasn't even there (I think) and I was only doing a pass to search for potential converts around the station. The exchange between me and the admin placing the note was relaxed enough that I thought I was fine, but it seems that this warranted a note to the admin. If this note is to stay, I would like it to be clarified so that it doesn't seem like I am griefing new arrivals every time, since I ONLY FLASHED A SINGLE PERSON IN ARRIVALS.

EDIT: Formatting, slight clarification.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [DaxYeen] Magnnarot - Noted for flashing a single person on arrivals as RevHead

Post by Dax Dupont » #409622

Once too many friendo.

He was literally just outside of the shuttle airlock.

You decided to argue why it was okay to spawn camp instead of showing absolute understanding why it was bad, screaming about how he joined 30 seconds ago so it was okay. If you just went "oh shit my bad" instead of arguing I would've had faith you wouldn't do it again in the future. Instead I wasn't fully convinced you wouldn't do it again.

This note is not factually incorrect.

Just don't do it again and there won't be an issue.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: [DaxYeen] Magnnarot - Noted for flashing a single person on arrivals as RevHead

Post by CitrusGender » #409658

[2018-05-12 13:27:39.357] ATTACK: Magnus Memeson(magnnarot) flashed(targeted) Victim Man(***********) with The flash (NEWHP: 100) (49,131,2)

This is 49,131,2 on metastation.

[2018-05-12 13:27:15.867] ACCESS: Mob Login: Victim Man(***********) was assigned to a /mob/living/carbon/human
[2018-05-12 13:27:39.357] ATTACK: Magnus Memeson(magnnarot) flashed(targeted) Victim Man(***********) with The flash (NEWHP: 100) (49,131,2)

24 second difference from when he spawned. Just keep it all away from arrivals man, I can see the note being changed to say that you didn't like kill them though and just flashed someone.

The note appeal is denied.

Edit: Dupont changed the note, though.