[unkown?] Nukas - Virologist ban from ages ago

Appeals which have been closed.
Nukas

[unkown?] Nukas - Virologist ban from ages ago

Post by Nukas » #38153

Byond account and character name: Nukas - John Rambo (character name might not be accurate)

Banning admin: How do I check who did a job ban?

Ban reason and length: Permanent - Infecting (almost) the whole crew with diseases (not sure if that's the admin's reason, sorry I don't know how to check)

Time ban was placed (including time zone): I don't know how to check, but it's been several months

Your side of the story: Unexperienced and careless virologist, since I was still learning the job I ended infecting myself with a variety of diseases: a couple good ones (cold immunity?) but also some annoying symptoms like vomiting, coughing, etc. I was okay with it because I was isolated in the Virology lab so I didn't expect anything could go wrong, but then something happened (don't remember exactly what, prob aliens or blob or something like that), hell broke loose and during evacuation I ended infecting most of the crew (airborne transmission). Admin asked me why everyone was sick, since I was the only virologist in the round. I couldn't give any good reason other than being an idiot and trying to survive whatever event was going on, and then I got job banned. He said something about staying banned until I learned to play viro. Duration was permanent.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Been a long time, you could say I learned my lesson. I'm also less retarded when it comes to playing virologists (had to practice in other servers, obviously), at least enough to not screw the crew over.

Sorry for the lack of info, it's been a long time.
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Re: [unkown?] Nukas - Virologist ban from ages ago

Post by KingLouisXIV » #38159

Bluespace was the one responsible for this jobban. Since Bluespace is no longer an admin here, I'm going to forward this to #adminbus.
2014-04-19 14:21:22 bluespace Virologist Permanent
Managed to release magnitis and a confusion disease during a malf round.
I wasn't aware Magnitis was a disease that a Virologist was capable of even releasing.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #38192

KingLouisXIV wrote:Bluespace was the one responsible for this jobban. Since Bluespace is no longer an admin here, I'm going to forward this to #adminbus.
2014-04-19 14:21:22 bluespace Virologist Permanent
Managed to release magnitis and a confusion disease during a malf round.
I wasn't aware Magnitis was a disease that a Virologist was capable of even releasing.
It's in the viro crate homeslice, get with the times.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #38871

This seems like something I could lift, since Bluespess is RIP.
RIP
Nukas

Post by Nukas » #39290

Please do, I'd be grateful.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #39463

I, uh, think I did already, but I might have gotten sidetracked.

Vote HBL 2014 for a brighter tomorrow and a competent administration style.
RIP
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #39508

It wasn't, but is now lifted.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.