[gouty] Mydresser33 - permaban aggressive behavior

Appeals which have been closed.
Mydresser3

[gouty] Mydresser33 - permaban aggressive behavior

Post by Mydresser3 » #413233

Byond account and character name: Mydresser33 and my character name is Celeste Flickinger
Banning admin: Gouty
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server ban
Ban reason and length: constant aggressive behavior, permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-04-18 19:01:54
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Not sure, but i've played on both and i've been reprimanded on both
Your side of the story: The admin is for the most part correct. I kept getting into trouble both IC and OOC. I would provoke fights, manhunts, kidnap people and drag them around and make them do stupid shit to get free, take everyones stuff then throw them in an obscure maint room with no ID or radio so they could call for help and also got into a few nasty arguments OOC. I am not a ban evader, I'm currently stationed on a military base so sometimes i have to use VPN's to connect when im not in my barracks since the public network wont let me connect to any byond servers.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am not a ban evader, I think that is a misunderstanding. as for my aggressive behavior i am deeply sorry. My actions were callous and insensitive and i ruined other peoples fun and interesting rounds because I wasn't receiving constant stimulation. i admittedly have a history of ruining other peoples rounds and i'd like to be accepted back into your server. Honestly it is a struggle for me to not get into trouble sometimes but I think I have improved a lot. I've been playing on paradise for the last month. While my record on paradise isn't perfect i have for the most part been well behaved and stayed out of trouble with the admins, usually playing doctor and healing people. I believe I have corrected my behavior enough to meet the standards of your server. Again I sincerely apologize and hope that you give me the privilege to play on /tg/ again. thank you.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [gouty] Mydresser33 - permaban aggressive behavior

Post by Dax Dupont » #413239

Full ban reason:
Your constant agressive behaviour is not appreciated here. Also it seems highly probable that you are ban evading.
Notes:

9 notes in 65 connections including 5 PREVIOUS bans.
Mydresser3

Post by Mydresser3 » #413256

Yeah I was a real shitter but like I said I've had time away and practice on paradise that I can promise I won't do any of this stuff again.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #413369

Have someone from paradise vouch or wait longer before appealing. The last ban is a bit over a month from a long string of bans.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Mydresser33

Post by Mydresser33 » #413476

Okay sounds fair. I'm not super active on paradise but i'll try to get someone who regularly knows me. If I cant find anyone how long should I wait? 2 weeks? A month?

Thanks
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #413477

They don't have to regularly know you, not knowing you may be even better since that means you haven't done anything to peak their concerns.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #413527

I'm unsure if it has really been long enough for me to lift this. Your notes on paradise are not that bad at all in comparison to the notes that we give out on this server, but by golly though: those notes you have here are really bad. You only had 65 connections on this server and you still accumulated these bad notes. Take another two months before coming back here (we usually recommend three months before appealing), it's just been too soon for something like this.