Appeals which have been closed.
weedmaster77
Byond Username: Weedmaster77

[tsaricide]Weedmaster77- Ban Appeal

Post by weedmaster77 » #421873

Byond Account and Character Name:Weedmaster77

Banning Admin:tsaricide

Ban Type (What are you ban from?) Cultist,Abductor,Operative,Revolutionary

Ban Reason and Length: Attacking teammates during clock cult, refused to reply to admin PMs.

Time Ban was Placed:2017-10-25 08:01:42 (Eastern)

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil

Your Side of the Story:All I remember was, I was play still new to SS13 I had been a few roles and I think I was playing doctor, while in Medbay the clown had stunned me and dragged me into maintenance the teleported me to clock cult land. I don't remember being cultist before this so I was unsure for the clown who stun me and dragged me away for my job. I was still trying to learn and so being natural upset that he messed up me being able to play my role like I had understanding of at that point I attacked him and I think I put him in crit, this all happening in clock cult base. I did get beat by the other cultist for my wrong doing which in hind sit I see what I did was wrong. And about the No PMing the Admin back I think I got mad that I was getting ban when I dont really understanding why. Which I understand now was not the best idea.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I have played much since and now feel I understand the Cultist role and the other I have been ban from much better, and would like a chance just to play them and widen my understand and Fun of this Amazing Games.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: [tsaricide]Weedmaster77- Ban Appeal

Post by Tsaricide » #421947

Well it was your first connection and the reason I banned you was for completely ignoring my messages, I messaged you three times and even told you to click my name to respond but you chose not to.

I've unbanned you and the lesson for you to take away from this is to respond to admins when they message you and to read up on the team roles on the wiki and not attack team mates.
weedmaster77
Byond Username: Weedmaster77

Re: [tsaricide]Weedmaster77- Ban Appeal

Post by weedmaster77 » #421974

Thank you for your understanding and lesson learned