Appeals which have been closed.
tempchar1
Byond Username: Tempchar1

[HotelBravoLima] Tempchar1 - Atmos, Engi, CE ban

Post by tempchar1 » #40061

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Tempchar1 - Lord Maximilian
Banning admin: HotelBravoLima
Ban reason and length: Unwrenching the plasma outlet as atmos tech at round start so ai couldn't flood. perma job ban "until you learn and make an appeal"
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Somewhere near the start of September
Your side of the story: I can't lie, I broke the rules and unwrenched the plasma outlet pump at roundstart so no one without proper tools could flood plasma. At the time I was a powergamer because I thought giving antagonists a chance to cause havoc would be unfun, but I was the one being unfun.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been a little more than a month now and I now realize that TG station is not about powergaming and doing all in your power to incapacitate antagonists that may not even exist. I now realize that this is a roleplaying game and nothing happens if you lose or win, so there is no point in handicapping a rogue AI of one of its only ways to harm the station. It is not fun, not just for the AI but for everyone involved because forcing the AI to get secborgs to harm baton people to death instead of giving players a chance to flee for their lives from a raging plasma fire is kind of a dick thing to do.
It has been a while and I was hoping I can get back to doing what I love, actually setting up atmospherics and playing with pipes.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: [HotelBravoLima] Tempchar1 - Atmos, Engi, CE ban

Post by Hibbles » #40253

Sounds perfectly reasonable, I'd be happy to remove this ban since it seems like the point got across.
RIP
tempchar1
Byond Username: Tempchar1

Re: [HotelBravoLima] Tempchar1 - Atmos, Engi, CE ban

Post by tempchar1 » #40259

thank you very much for your forgiveness
<3