Appeals which have been closed.
reeeestupidity
Byond Username: Reeeeimstupid

[Saegrimr] Darkbitt (MRTY) - You must be under 18 to play

Post by reeeestupidity » #426481

Byond account and character name: Darkbitt
Banning admin: Saegrmir
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: "You must be under 18 to play" - banned until cube world is released
Time ban was placed (including time zone): i dunno but it was nearly a year and a half ago.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: acted immature, screeched autistically and acted so fucking cringey about cats so hard that goofball started his cat-hating rampage or something, i don't remember more than that. holy fuck i was cringey back then.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i could like, write a super duper long emotional thingy majig here , but none of you would care, so i'm just gonna write like a normal person. i acted stupid back then. i acted like a total fucking autist. and i was immature in my ban evading, too. i was running from the problem. the problem being my stupidity and impatience. so yeah, i've spent a few months away from ss13, and i wanna try to come back. i'll act more mature this time, mmmk?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr] Darkbitt - You must be under 18 to play

Post by Saegrimr » #426495

That's well and fine but are you over 18 yet? Last I remember your github profile said you were 16 and that wasn't even a full year ago, plus the constant evasion probably wont win you any special favors.

EDIT BY RUSTLED: This post is fine as it references rule 9.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #426507

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=12555
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=9703
Relevant

EDIT BY RUSTLED:
This post is fine as Saeg was the banning admin and the previous ban appeals are relevant.
reeeestupidity

Post by reeeestupidity » #426531

Saegrimr wrote:That's well and fine but are you over 18 yet? Last I remember your github profile said you were 16 and that wasn't even a full year ago, plus the constant evasion probably wont win you any special favors.

EDIT BY RUSTLED: This post is fine as it references rule 9.

As someone who is (probably needlessly lol) paranoid about privacy.... do you really think i'd put a real birthday into github. But isn't that rule more focused on maturity anyways? I can understand why ya'll kicked me out in the first place.
reeeestupidity

Post by reeeestupidity » #426542

But yeah, I understand why ya'll are reluctant to let me back, and i'm trying to be as good as I can so I can come back.
reeeestupidity

Re: [Saegrimr] Darkbitt (MRTY) - You must be under 18 to play

Post by reeeestupidity » #426617

But yes, I am over 18.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: [Saegrimr] Darkbitt (MRTY) - You must be under 18 to play

Post by Owegno » #426657

Denied. Go find another community to play with and maybe take this as a life lesson on how your actions can have long term consequences for you. Everyone here hates you now and I don't see you ever being unbanned.