MrAlphonzo | John53_2 | Medical Job Unban

Appeals which have been closed.
John53_2
Byond Username: John53_2

MrAlphonzo | John53_2 | Medical Job Unban

Post by John53_2 » #435452

Byond account and character name: John53_2/Forgot char name
Banning admin: MrAlphonzo
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Job banned from all medical roles.
Ban reason and length: You have been jobbanned by MrAlphonzo from:Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Geneticist, Virologist, Chemist.

The reason is: As a chemist, threw a chloral triflouride grenade in medbay, killing two monkey security officers, and wounding the HOS and Captain, additionally burning down cryo and the sleepers in the process.

Multiple admins, including myself, have already spoken to you about your poor behavior as a chemist over the course of several months.

Appeal this when you have learned to be responsible with explosives, and other dangerous chemicals.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 23:40 GMT +3
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

Your side of the story: It's on the ban appeal. But quickly explaining. I made Krokodil and filled syringes with it 15 units. (And as far as i know it has to be 16 units or more to addict if the addiction amount is 15 units.) I gave the cap some krokodil and then shot a sentient monkey a gondola and a few guys. Fast forward and a whole bunch of people are outside my lab wanting to detain me. I light a large chunk of medbay up with a plasma clf3 nade and kill two sentient monkeys.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I already applied the server ban. It was denied but here I am applying for a job unban. Not for the chemist job because I agree with it. But for all the other jobs. I don't know why I got banned from Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor and Geneticist. Virology I understand because you could create dangerous viruses and spread them around.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: MrAlphonzo | John53_2 | Medical Job Unban

Post by Cobby » #435641

CMO would be a complement to the Chemist ban regardless as it has, by default, chemistry access.

MD may also be considering you can get chem access via lowpop.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: MrAlphonzo | John53_2 | Medical Job Unban

Post by MrAlphonzo » #435676

If you are a member of the medical staff, even without chemistry access, it isn't difficult to get access to the chemistry lab, if at all.

Especially the geneticist, as they regularly waltz into the chemistry lab and make anti-toxins and other such chemicals for their experiments, on a regular basis. That is not even mentioning that geneticists are capable of doing a lot of damage, by either injecting themselves with mutations and going on rampages or injecting others with disabilities that slowly kill them, on purpose.

I'm denying this. The head admins or host can overrule.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify