[KingLouis] Lorenzo Sulyard - Damnit

Appeals which have been closed.
deathhoof

[KingLouis] Lorenzo Sulyard - Damnit

Post by deathhoof » #42279

Template:
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1810

So this guy (kinglouis) never mentioned that I was jobbanned. So I figured, "hey alright fuck it I didn't plan on playing that much the next two weeks, I'm not going to waste my time debating this ban". But now I'm mad. I hopped on just after my ban was over, hoping to play chemistry so I can make my lorenzinator grenades, only to discover that I'm banned from ALL medical jobs. Seriously what the fuck?! Most medical jobs don't even have surgical access! Why would you ban me from all medical jobs and not just doctor cmo and robotocist? But even then, why ban me from surgical jobs PERMANENTLY? Is two weeks ban itself not enough punishment for doing a gag that I thought was approved given the circumstances? This is far too severe of a ban. Pls let me heal people ;_;
deathhoof

Re: [KingLouis] Lorenzo Sulyard - Damnit

Post by deathhoof » #42305

Come to think of it, I shouldnt even get a surgery job ban. I didnt use any tools from the medbay surgery room or from the robotocist's surgery area.
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #42505

For the record, I have no plans on implanting oranges into people outside of antag.
Edit: atleast not anymore
KingLouisXIV
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Post by KingLouisXIV » #42584

Unbanned. The perma-jobban was so that I could get verification that you understand that it's not cool for you to be capturing and performing back-alley surgery on unsuspecting crewmembers.
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #42585

did you read (like) my story? ;_;