[Ispiria] Unban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
PumperUp

[Ispiria] Unban appeal

Post by PumperUp » #461059

Byond Account:PumperUp
Banning admin:Ispiria
My side of the story: Ussualy it wasnt me,im 43 years old man from Somalia,im sold my wife for internet connection,im needed to earn
money,so im wented to the Brazilia to Ricardo Milos to earn money,when i was away,my friend played on my account,because i have accsos to the weblife,umm,im beated my friend to blood,he wouldnt do it again.
Forgive me please,im hungry, I have only one food and this is children blood(we drink childrens blood and vodka in russia everydae) if you will unban me your mom will be happy and healthy.
P.S sorry for my bad england
Ispiria
Byond Username: Ispiria

Re: [Ispiria] Unban appeal

Post by Ispiria » #461105

Okay so everything about this appeal, from the obvious low effort shitposty nature of the appeal itself to the fact you went around to various admins on discord asking them if they could lift the ban for you, gives me the no-feeling. I strongly suspect that virtually everything you said in the appeal was a lie and a few pieces of actual evidence (your IP appearing to be in Ukraine, neither Somalia nor Russia being significant) would lean towards me denying this and suggesting you get a reference from another server first if you want to play here again.

However, all that being said, I've decided fuck it, I'm going to lift this ban. A few reasons for this - firstly and most simply, this ban was never meant to be an unappealable perma, more of a "come explain why you did this" type of ban. Despite the fact that the body of the appeal itself doesn't really satisfy this requirement, I'm pleased that even though you only have a few dozen connections, you bothered to come appeal at all when it would've been simpler to move to another server or just evade entirely (not recommended!). Secondly, given your behavior in-game and your handling of yourself here, I very much anticipate a potential for some really invaluable gold to come out of you in the future (think "you a chumbis" kind of deal).

With that out of the way, I want to make it clear that since you only have thirty connections and have managed to chalk up two bans and one harsh warning in that short amount of time, any further missteps of this kind will be met with a very long vacation from the server and a demand that you get someone else to vouch for you before we're willing to let you come back.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [Ispiria] Unban appeal

Post by Arianya » #461129

I'm going to overrule on this one. While Ispiria has some well made points in regards to why you may be worth bringing back, there's nothing in your appeal that convinces me of such, mostly because there's literally nothing of worth in your appeal.

You can try and remake your appeal seriously and we can then discuss whether you should be unbanned, but on this one I'm firmly taking the stance that any merit to your unbanning is lost in the shitposting of your appeal.

Any other headmin may post.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg