(Hornygranny/Elynia) Cirukcaller - Jobban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Cirukcaller

(Hornygranny/Elynia) Cirukcaller - Jobban Appeal

Post by Cirukcaller » #462915

Byond account and character name: Cirukcaller - I don't remember the character name

Banning admin: Hornygranny for security roles

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Jobban from Head roles and Security roles, respectively

Ban reason and length: I was banned from playing head roles due to shitty internet connection, ended up dcing while HoS thus incurring the ban. And, from security I was banned for getting loose on the justice with the baton of the aforementioned

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-11-15 12:57:33 (Sec ban) and 2013-07-25 01:58:56 (Head roles ban)

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): I don't remember

Your side of the story: I deserved it, probably

Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel like citing time would be a bit strange, but I'm just back from taking a long break from SS13-related servers and I imagine I may've turned out to be a little bit better a person than I was five years ago. Anyway, thanks for reading
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: (Hornygranny/Elynia) Cirukcaller - Jobban Appeal

Post by Hulkamania » #462916

I'd like to add to this thread that we had some difficulties getting him to be able to post on the forums so we had a long back and forth via ahelps. They were very polite, cordial, and patient through the entire thing and their last note was from 2014.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #462945

The timing of this appeal is kinda funny to me. It's for a ban 5 years old, and I've been gone from /tg/station for the past 4. I only came back somewhat recently. Needless to say my half of these bans are now lifted. I will ping a head admin to look at this thread, I'm sure they will be happy to lift hornygranny's bans for you.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #463004

It's been a good while. Ban lifted, be good, ahelp if you need to go as a head of staff, etc.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg