[Saegrimr] Gold Sora - Hello

Appeals which have been closed.
mason

[Saegrimr] Gold Sora - Hello

Post by mason » #46592

Byond account and character name: Gold Sora
Banning admin: Saegrimr
Ban reason and length: Metagaming, permanent.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-10-30 19:49:54
Your side of the story: Banned a month ago for playing space station with my brother and we were metagaming
Why you think you should be unbanned: I just want to play the game man, this is the only good server besides hippie and even that server has a lot of broken code.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr] Gold Sora - Hello

Post by Saegrimr » #46598

Not only were you in metacomms with your admittedly underage brother, you had lied to me about your other accounts and your brother had been evading his bans across multiple proxies. So were you, according to a recent ban on smashedwatermelon and smashedpumpkins.

So, out of curiosity, why should I trust you?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
mason

Post by mason » #46599

I told you why I lied, I repeat what I've already said to you: If I had said "those were my brother's accounts" you would have banned me on the spot because it sounds like a really lame excuse. So I just lied saying I had no idea whose accounts those were.

Also the most recent "metagaming" ban, it's not like I was doing any serious griefing, me and my brother were working together in telescience to have fun (get the nasa suits, etc)

I just want to play /tg/station, I don't like any of the other codebases. This server and hippie are the only good servers on the /tg/ codebase that don't have normie admins (banned for saying nigger, etc) trusting me shouldn't be an issue, because you have absolute power over whether or not I get to play. I myself on my account haven't actually done anything bad, I'm banned because of my brother.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #46601

Aren't you the guy who bragged in OOC about ban evasion?
mason

Post by mason » #46602

QuartzCrystal wrote:Aren't you the guy who bragged in OOC about ban evasion?
No, that was my brother. You can ask Saegrimr he has confirmed me and my brother and two separate people.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #46603

Declined.

Tip for wherever you go, even something that sounds like a lie still looks better than straight up denying it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
mason

Post by mason » #46605

Tip for you man, relax.