Quartzcrystal Jack Rustle - Security Jobann

Appeals which have been closed.
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Quartzcrystal Jack Rustle - Security Jobann

Post by Hellafied » #46789

xx_hellafied_xx Jack Rustle

Banning admin: Quartzcrystal
Ban reason and length: Kill-baited the QM by killing is dog, then killed the QM. No remorse for his actions. Jobban: Permanent
Time ban was placed: 2014-10-13 00:23:14
Your side of the story:
I was security (HoS i think) and i killed the QM pet just to be that guy, i went back to security, when the QM came in and shot me, so i fought back and killed the QM, I understand i should of cuffed, and not killed

Why you think you should be unbanned:
i did not even know what kill baiting even was the the time. I understand that i should of arrested instead of killing, and since being banned, i have been more careful about what i do in the game. I understand what i did was wrong, and hate it when im killed for a shitty reason.
Last edited by NikNakFlak on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Mod-edited proper info in.
Image ImageImage
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: Quartzcrystal Jack Rustle - Security Jobann

Post by QuartzCrystal » #46921

You have a very long history of killing people without good reason, and not too long after this ban was placed KingLouisXIV banned you for, surprise, escalating conflict and killing people.

You also, still, don't understand what you did is wrong. You should not have killed the pet in the first place, you should not have provoked the QM like you did AT ALL. You know what would happen if you killed the guys pet and then when he came after you lethally and you arrest him? You'd get a bwoink because that's still shit for a HoS to do, let alone any member of security.

Because of this basic lack of understanding in what you did is wrong, and your near constant griefing, I am going to leave your fate to the headmin triumvirate. Stand by.

(for reference, this ban was appealed and rejected once already: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 72&p=35934)
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #47110

Pets are no longer protected under rules (They don't make you "valid" any more) but what you did was intentionally provocative. You may not have done it with the intention of killing the pet's owner, but it sounds like the only reason it was done was just to piss people off.

And then you killed him for it later.

I've yet to be convinced we can trust you not to go around pissing people off as Security.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #47463

I'd rather have no HoS than this HoS.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus