(Skorvold) Honkmaster Sly - Banned for ERP

Appeals which have been closed.
Slyhidden

(Skorvold) Honkmaster Sly - Banned for ERP

Post by Slyhidden » #46834

So this shitmin walked up to me and said I broke the ERP rule for saying, and I quote:

Honkmaster Sly says, "You're a fuccboi now." Reply PM from-Slyhidden/(Honkmaster Sly): So I robusted him and made him a subby little bitch.

This is listed as the actual ban reason.

Context? Well, you don't really need it, since that was literally all I did, but if you NEED to know... I was the clown and Mime was being a shitlord and lubing up the entire station, stealing shit, etc. After chasing him for like, 30 minutes, we put him in a straightjacket and took him to the shuttle. As we were taking them there, I said the line, and then this shitmin got his panties in a bunch because he has daddy issues or some shit and decided to ban me. Also he got buttmad because I called him out on being a shitter and he was all like "aw hell naw you can't talk shit to me, imma ban you now".

Deadmin he posthaste. No, really. He's a shitter. Tell him to go learn how to read so he can actually enforce the rules he is meant to know, mmkay?

Nice, nice.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Re: (Skorvold) Honkmaster Sly - Banned for ERP

Post by Skorvold » #46836

I banned you for your inability to properly communicate in adminpms like an adult.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Slyhidden

Post by Slyhidden » #46837

Oh look, another rule you don't know how to enforce properly. And the best part, this one doesn't even exist.

Grow up, you shitlord.
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #46839

I'll lift this ban if you can conduct yourself in a more polite manner, but until you learn to tone down the sexuality and respect other peoples boundaries I can't help you. Maybe a headadministrator can? I'll get Anon in here.
Spoiler:
Slyhidden

Post by Slyhidden » #46840

That's nice honey, but all I really care is that you get deadminned. Your mentality of "I do what I want, you can't talk to me like that because I'm an admin" is shit, and that's why I talk to you like that. You obviously forget to mention the fact that I was completely civil with you until you accused me of something I didn't do and then proceeded to permaban me for it.

Now fuck off and let a real admin prove they know how to enforce the rules or that they are cool with an imbecile like you permabanning people that didn't break any rules.
Last edited by Slyhidden on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #46841

Had you been talking to anyone like that whether via OOC or otherwise I would have issued this ban. It has nothing to do with me.
Spoiler:
Slyhidden

Post by Slyhidden » #46842

Pretty sure you need to ban the entire server, then. Just fuck off.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #46844

Pasikonik doctrine.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Slyhidden

Post by Slyhidden » #46846

No skin off my back, son.
...forget to mention the fact that I was completely civil with you until you accused me of something I didn't do and then proceeded to permaban me for it.
And that's not even the ban reason. This dude banned me for something I didn't do, then CLAIMED to have banned me for being rude to him, which isn't a rule at all.
Good to know you guys ban people for no reason. I'm sure the server will end up great.

Oh wait, the server's already gone to shit. Top kek. Enjoy your shitmins.
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #46847

I don't have anything against you at all Sly, I'd like to see you back and playing soon as possible. The reason for your ban isn't calling the mime names, I just don't believe it's very good to allow a player that thinks he can make another player his bitch on the server.
Spoiler:
Slyhidden

Post by Slyhidden » #46848

I didn't DO anything to him. I called him a name, that was literally it. All you seem to be pissy about was that I called you out when you accused me of doing something I didn't do.

And now you're just outright lying to save face. That's pathetic. But hey, you guys ban people for rules that don't exist, so I'm not surprised you completely ignore valid appeals just because I'm not begging for you to unban me.

Start enforcing the rules properly, and I won't call you an idiot. Sounds fair, right?
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #46851

I do admit it took a bit more thought about the fuccboi comment and I wasn't going to ban you for that. Your words in our discussion were just disturbing and uncalled for, and if anything, made your fuccboi comment seem like it did have some major sexual force behind it.
Spoiler:
Slyhidden

Post by Slyhidden » #46852

Riiiiiiiight. So essentially, what you're saying is, you banned me because I was mean to you.

That about sums it up.
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #46853

No, I banned you because you're a fuckin' creep man.
Spoiler:
Slyhidden

Post by Slyhidden » #46854

To you. After you accused and banned me for something I didn't do. Then backtracked and said you banned me for something else.

Which is not something you can do, either. And you can't ban me for being a creep, even if I was. Can you get deadminned already? We both know that is how it's going to end up.
Aranclanos
Byond Username: Aranclanos

Post by Aranclanos » #46864

Sly chill out a bit man, come back tomorrow and appeal properly. You're way too old on this game to be fighting like this on the forums
I accept donations, click here
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #46870

Slyhidden wrote:Honkmaster Sly says, "You're a fuccboi now." Reply PM from-Slyhidden/(Honkmaster Sly): So I robusted him and made him a subby little bitch.
Calling someone a 'fuccboi' and straightjacketing them isn't banworthy by itself. There would have to be another element to make it cross the line into creepiness territory in my opinion.

I believe you're banned because you need to settle down a bit. Calm down for a day or so and then we'll review this.
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #46877

I've sent Sly a message via forums. Bans lifted.
Spoiler: