[darkgenerallord][note appeal?] Deitus - spacing lube clown

Appeals which have been closed.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

[darkgenerallord][note appeal?] Deitus - spacing lube clown

Post by Deitus » #471421

Byond account and character name: Deitus
Banning admin: darkgenerallord
Ban type (What are you banned from?): n/a (i think)
Ban reason and length: n/a (i think)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 8/1 23:39
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): sybil
Your side of the story: was dragging a ling that iirc had murderboned (can check logs) when a clown that was spraying lube all over the place slipped me and allowed it to escape
Why you think you should be unbanned: unless im incorrect a clown thats spreading lube around the central halls is basically opening himself up to getting his ass whooped (especially if there are lings around), if i am though then this can be denied
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [darkgenerallord][note appeal?] Deitus - spacing lube clown

Post by Nervere » #472398

If you're going to appeal notes, please include the full note as made by the admin, not to mention a note made in 2017.
Darkgenerallord wrote:Beat the clown to crit and spaced them as HoS due to them slipping on a tile of lube they sprayed while dragging a changeling. Fair as I can tell, it wasn't deliberately to hinder the HoS, but just in the hall. I can understand confiscating the spray, brig sentence, etc, but I don't think you should straight up execute a clown for that as HoS. Can be removed if a higher ranking admin chimes in with policy on this or something. | Round ID 74149, Sybil.
By your own retelling of the story, this note isn't factually incorrect, and neither is it unjustifiably harsh to you given the situation. As per the requirements for note appeals defined here, I'm denying this appeal.