[creationpro] 2uBz3r0 - Permabanned without a single message

Appeals which have been closed.
Ramona Faust

Re: [creationpro] 2uBz3r0 - Permabanned without a single mes

Post by Ramona Faust » #48098

Bottom post of the previous page:

NikNakFlak wrote:Three. You got a potential metacommunications note on your first account Irim4free. It's not that "Three notes is like nothing" its the fact that you guys were placed on metacommunication watch on one account, 4 months later on two other accounts, the same thing happens. What I'm saying is, that is highly unlikely and just reeks of a fishyness.
You consistently rule out the months of nothing.

I can assure you that I had been playing this entire time, if the suspicion of meta-communication was an issue back then, it would have been quickly resolved. There's no meta-communication taking place and whatever IC friendship we had from those few rounds we had together, was lost when names were changed - as I had no conceivable way of knowing who the hell this person was. However, we were bound to inevitably re-encounter each other, on a game with the same consistent 80 some players in any given day. It's not as unlikely as you think, in fact there's a very good probability of multiple people interacting with each other round after round, they're called your playerbase and many people within your playerbase take part in strong metafriendship with absolutely little to no scrutiny. So I'm not too sure why we're getting permabanned for it, with claims of meta-gaming so adamantly, despite having logs of IC communication and friendship, and you having no logs to disprove such and only assumptions to warrant your loose justification for a permanent removal from the server.
NikNakFlak wrote:Also, yes. CP acknowledges your in game communication and says its an excuse. He is basing the ban upon instances and observations of behavior. You don't seem to get that just because someone is talking in-game does not mean they aren't also talking out of game and based on what he saw, he assumed this. This is why he claims your IC chat seemed like a joke.
NikNakFlak wrote:he assumed this. This is why he claims your IC chat seemed like a joke
I'm not sure how I feel about being perma banned under an assumption. How would you feel about that?
NikNakFlak wrote:Also true, here is the problem though. When someone connects with a proxy, and that proxy just happens to connect to other accounts but it's a proxy, woah and behold, we have no idea if it's because it's the proxy you are using or it's because the other accounts are actually also yours. There is zero way for us to tell and zero way for anyone using a proxy to prove it either way. That's way I wrote: These accounts could be related or they could be the side effect of multiple using the same proxies/VPNs. Again though, none of that concerns you specifically, that has to do with kayla/h4ru.
It does concern me, when you base my permaban on the past behavior of this player and insinuate that the things you're unsure about with these proxy logs are somehow decisive proof of our wrong doing now.
NikNakFlak wrote:potential metacomms - potential metacomms
Potential meta-communication? No, suspicion from months ago, with nothing that raised flags in the mean time, until an IC friendship is finally formed again based on legitimate roleplay escalation months later. This kid taught me a really quick way to do genetics in game, of course I'm going to have a friendly disposition toward them. It's not like we don't kill each other when one of us is an opposing antagonist, like in this example of another player, for instance; https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread - it's not like we're running around wordlessly, doing shit of that caliber. This guy gets an antag ban for wordlessly helping someone, yet despite communication in game, I'm getting perma banned for less?
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #48100

I'm not going to take your half-baked "IC communications" excuse. I am not lifting this unless a headmin decides to overrule this one.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Ramona Faust

Post by Ramona Faust » #48102

CreationPro wrote:I'm not going to take your half-baked "IC communications" excuse. I am not lifting this unless a headmin decides to overrule this one.
Way to ignore everything that has been written here, including a firm alibi presented by another member of the community, and even an administrator about Kayla being in TS3, way to have your earlier points refuted and have absolutely nothing to say whatsoever to them. No logs, no concrete evidence of anything other than your own baseless assumptions. I feel some type of way about this, guy. I'd like a headmin to take a look at this, because based on this I have serious reservations regarding the question of your competency, especially in regard to making such a decision as to permanently remove a player from this server: Based on assumptions, which you, and NikNak have admitted to yourselves as being - assumptions~

"I don't need proof, I have GUT INSTINCT, I administrate 2D spessmans, I can do whatever the fuck I want, ex dee."
Ramona Faust wrote:Based on the way things are going, I have a feeling it's going to boil down to this - "You've refuted everything we have said, provided your own concrete logs of documented communication in game, and there are countless logs documenting communication and IC friendship building in game on our end, even documented in our own notes; along with several others providing an alibi at the time of your ban, plus another admin confirming Kayla was in team speak, butttt - we're still convinced: Denied."
Quoted for truth~
Intigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by Intigracy » #49567

Since my ban expired, my posts were deleted, and this thread is still here:
I can verify that Kayla was on teamspeak talking to Mandurrh at the time of the supposed metacommunication.
Antonkr has already verified he was at least on the server.

Please explain how they were metacommunicating with this in mind, as well as the logs they posted showing they were talking IC.
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #49910

Text communication, or even a different voice program. TS does have a mute function.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
SUBZERO

Post by SUBZERO » #49980

CreationPro wrote:Text communication, or even a different voice program. TS does have a mute function.

Your ability to dismiss hard evidence is unparalleled. A member of the community who was once a headmin offers a valid and confirm-able alibi and all you have to say is "Ts has a mute function". That's superb justification for baselessly and permanently removing two players from the server without any form of evidence at all. This thread is full of logs and testimonies proving contrary to your assumption and evidently the only thing you're capable of "refuting" with are weak one liners and nonsense.
Ramona Faust

Post by Ramona Faust » #49987

CreationPro wrote:I'm not going to take your half-baked "IC communications" excuse.
intigracy wrote:Please explain how they were metacommunicating with this in mind, as well as the logs they posted showing they were talking IC
CreationPro wrote:Text communication.
"I witnessed you communicating in game, but I don't "believe" it. I can completely believe you were communicating through text outside of game though."

This guy "believes" in the meta, as if it were some deity not yet seen by human eyes. He believes it with his entire heart and soul, there's no arguing with a zealot that bans based on hubris, and in face of all evidence to the contrary remains willfully ignorant.
SUBZERO wrote:That's superb justification for baselessly and permanently removing two players from the server without any form of evidence at all.
Preach~
CreationPro

Post by CreationPro » #50006

I already said it: if you can make a headmin believe your words, he'll lift it. I won't.
Spoiler:
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:

<antonkr> ;_;
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #50083

MrGlasses wrote:Adding what I saw to this thread during the cult round:

There was a juggernaut just above the bridge and one of the two that was banned came down and started fighting it. Without yelling over the radio, the second person ran down from security, gun out, and started shooting the juggernaut. I wouldn't have thought anything of this save for the fact there were notes on the two players about suspected metacomms.
If this is true it is kind of telling, it is not normal for sec to run with guns out for no reason, if they arent totally new.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Ramona Faust

Post by Ramona Faust » #50092

leibniz wrote:
MrGlasses wrote:Adding what I saw to this thread during the cult round:

There was a juggernaut just above the bridge and one of the two that was banned came down and started fighting it. Without yelling over the radio, the second person ran down from security, gun out, and started shooting the juggernaut. I wouldn't have thought anything of this save for the fact there were notes on the two players about suspected metacomms.
If this is true it is kind of telling, it is not normal for sec to run with guns out for no reason, if they arent totally new.
This has been addressed two or three times now in this thread, with logs.
Ramona Faust wrote:
CreationPro wrote:All right, here's one:

You encounter a juggernaut in the halls. It does not get called out on the radio. Your buddy is chilling in sec. You get attacked by the juggernaut.

Wham! He charges to your location, guns blazing, skulls poppin', all aboard to save corporal Kawaii.
Chilling in security? I was never in one position for long and when I went to security it was to take that stun crate from Cargo to my other security officers, shortly after Kayla says to me:

Ramona Faust says, "Daisy."
[Security] Kayla Kawaii says, "hos"
Ramona Faust says, "Arm up"
[Security] Kayla Kawaii says, "waiting for you"

So I leave security to go find Kayla, I didn't have to go far, the moment I got right above the bridge she's unloading multiple rounds into Jugg's -

Kayla Kawaii fires the energy gun!
[Common] Mateo Leech says, "Sec can't handle a disgruntled mime"
Juggernaut (479) is hit by a laser in the head!
The laser gets reflected by Juggernaut (479)'s shell!
Juggernaut (479) is hit by a laser in the right leg!
Juggernaut (479) smashes their armored gauntlet into Grandmaster Honk!
You fire the laser gun!
Grandmaster Honk is hit by a laser in the head!
You fire the laser gun!
You fire the laser gun!

I watch the Jugg's attack and she fires her gun three times before I even pull out my gun to shoot, so again; I don't see what you're talking about at all.

You could see all of this too, if you were to check those logs you're refusing to look at.
Here's more from the logs, I didn't even mention; After Kayla calls for me on the sec comms, the shuttle is called and red alert is issued - furthering my reason for heading down toward the bridge.

Attention! Code red!
There is an immediate serious threat to the station. Security may have weapons unholstered at all times. Random searches are allowed and advised.

The emergency shuttle has been called. Red Alert state confirmed: Dispatching priority shuttle. It will arrive in 6 minutes.
Nature of emergency:

fucked culted

Not to mention that I'm STOPPED in place, mocking the cargotech for ordering weapons and shit - WHILE Kayle is shooting and under attack.

"[Common] Ramona Faust says, "Wahh, security stole my stun weaponry and detained me for stealing an emitter.""
Ramona Faust says, "Wahh, security stole my stun weaponry and detained me for stealing an emitter.""
[Common] Mateo Leech says, "Sec can't handle a disgruntled mime"
Juggernaut (479) is hit by a laser in the head!
Juggernaut (479) is hit by a laser in the right leg!
Juggernaut (479) smashes their armored gauntlet into Grandmaster Honk!
You fire the laser gun!"

Everything to validate our story is right in the pastebin I posted, which is conveniently being overlooked and disregarded.