[Multiple] Oyveygoyim1/Jerry Kindler - BIG MEGA ULTIMATE BAN APPEAL

Appeals which have been closed.
Epicmemegod

[Multiple] Oyveygoyim1/Jerry Kindler - BIG MEGA ULTIMATE BAN APPEAL

Post by Epicmemegod » #475884

Post Content:

Byond account and character name: oyveygoyim1/jerrykindler/maxokream69

Banning admin: Don't remember, lots of them.

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perm ban

Ban reason and length: Pretty sure for metacomming on this account/bombing the station, but I've been banned many, many times. So every reason.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): Probably a year ago

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story:
Alright lads, I'm sure most of the admins know me or of me by now. It's your boy Jerry Kindler. So to start my story off, I was probably first banned from TG over a year ago, that banned account was Oyveygoyim1, and I got banned for beating up sec as hulk and metacomming with the other Geneticst. I wasn't metacomming with him but I never wanted to appeal the ban and just quit playing for a long time. I wanted to start playing again so I learned how to ban evade. I would come back every once in a while and eventually would stop playing, forget whatever account I was playing on and ban evade once again on a different account. Then I got banned as Jerry Kindler one day I think for bombing the station as non-antag. I really shouldn't have done it, to be honest I figured if I was ban evading might as well. To tell the story behind that bombing, I was making a bomb, and some guy came and stole my bomb, so I sent the signal and it ended up blowing up medbay. I hadn't started the round planning to blow up the station, I just wanted to test bomb making. I knew a bwoink was coming for blowing up the medbay so I just made a couple more holes in the station after that. Anyway, I got banned from that account and did my normal shin-dig of ban evasion and I logged into another bwoink, saying "Hi Jerry!" or something. I was like oh shit guess I fucked something up, so I made another account and came right back. Same thing. Did it a few more times trying to figure out what I did wrong and caught a sticky ban. I spent a few days trying to get around the sticky, and finally figured out what was happening, and got around it. So for that alone, I really doubt I am going to get unbanned, but you have to understand I am actually autistic and it was really interesting for me to dig through the source and reverse byond to figure out how to get around the ban, it was like a puzzle and everyday I would spend some time looking at it to figure out how to solve it. Fast forward to now and I've been banned a gazillion times. I also just realized in the middle of writing this, my actual home IP is linked to account, MAXOKREAM69 for bombing the station, and I probably did do that like 8 months ago, but I think my computer-id is banned on oyveygoyim1 so i was banned then too. I also just got banned just now as simplesimon I believe. That round I was killed for my name being Adolf Critler, which I didn't know admins would get upset about, so I ahelped and they told me it was valid and I was like huh ok guess I won't be adolf critler again. Wubli told me to stop acting like a 12 year old that just learned about world war 2 and I need to be 18+, so I said, funny fact that rule was actually created because of a ban appeal I made a long time ago. In that ban appeal, I told the story of how I had just taught my 10 year old brother how to play the game, and we where both playing at the same time, I think he was a roboticst building a mech, and some guy "stole his mech" so he beat him to death with a toolbox and got banned. Subsequently I too got banned because we where on the same IP. Anyway I posted on the forums and I think I was like 15 at the time, and in the middle of that ban appeal post the admin team had decided to make a rule of 18+. I mentioned I was 15 and my brother was 10 and was told sorry I need to be 18. I was pretty upset that I was banned, and I was talking to my IRL friend who also played at the time, "skipspro" on the forums, and he told me the admin team probably just wanted me to say I was 18. So i said, sorry that was a typo, im actually 18, and voila I was unbanned. For a year after that I would log in to see the red text that you need to be 18+ to play the server and found it amusing, and always considered it to be because of the situation I was involved in. Anyway the admins that where on didn't believe that story, even though I brought it up just because I thought it might be interesting to them. They probably started thinking I am a ban evader, so they started looking into my account. Ironically that is probably the only ban I wasn't evading at the time, they saw I was using a vpn and banned me for it tho saying I'm probably Jerry Kindler, you guys where right!

Why you think you should be unbanned: I really don't feel like I am going to get un banned, but this has been my favorite game and I have been playing TG since I was in middle school (I'm 21 now). If by the grace of god I do get unbanned, I will be a good boy. I honestly don't even know what account to use but IF I do get unbanned I guess I will play on Maxokream69 because that is the ban message I get when I connect with no vpn or other ban evasion methods. I am sorry for all the grievances I have caused over the years and thought if anything, at least this ban appeal might tell my somewhat amusing story. Sorry once again, and if I don't get unbanned, I think I'm done boys, I'll just walk out the airlock into space never to return.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [Multiple] Oyveygoyim1/Jerry Kindler - BIG MEGA ULTIMATE BAN APPEAL

Post by NikNakFlak » #475887

The 18 rule has been around longer than a year ago, much longer
Epicmemegod

Post by Epicmemegod » #475889

Yes I am entirely aware of that, sorry if I didn't elaborate, or maybe you misunderstood. In regards to the over 18 ban that happened, that was a good 4-6 years ago. Couldn't recall exactly how long.

Edit: I would just like to reiterate, I was unbanned for that as it was actually my little brother banned on another account while I was playing. I've been looking through the forums to try to find the post, but I think the post has been deleted since then, or I just can't find it.
Epicmemegod

Post by Epicmemegod » #475894

After searching the entire forum, I'm pretty certain that the post regarding that ban is in the forgotten zone as it is really, really old. The forgotten zone seems to be dead for me however.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #475912

the old forum archive is unfortunately down, probably forever.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #475927

Are you appealing because we finally stickybanned you or something so you can't actually evade anymore?

I know my original ban was valid, I'm assuming togopal's was valid unless you were afraid we'd find your alt by appealing, and I witnessed the most recent ban which was also valid. I then caught you IMMEDIATELY evading it and told you to knock it off because I didn't want you to get perma'd over something like that, to which you then went to the other server with yet another account (I ckey banned the evading one).

Your options are to try to evade better (good luck) or,if you actually cared about the game/community, play on a different server and prove you're not a shitler anymore. There is no change barring a headmin overruling this that you're getting unbanned at this current time.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #475931

You have evaded about 7 times in recent memory, including when I banned another one of your alts this morning, which you admit to here.
We take ban evasion very seriously, and your actions, along with the trouble that you have caused for our administration, mean that I am going to deny this appeal.