[Feemjmeem] luigiboiby - permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Luigi

[Feemjmeem] luigiboiby - permaban

Post by Luigi » #479489

Byond account and character name: LuigiBoiBY; Kayla Moore
Banning admin: Feemjmeem
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban
Ban reason and length: Murdered someone for, as far as i can tell, no reason. Later, respawned as drone and violated drone laws repeatedly, then logged off.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-02-22 00:43:48, CST Dallas
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Not sure, but i believe Sybil.
Your side of the story:I was playing shaft miner and came back to the station. Someone was dragging around the clown, bucklecuffed to a chair who was dying in crit. I tried to unbuckle them multiple times until i just killed the person dragging them. I dont remember how i died but later i died as drone and built a few walls in library on people. I also used tape to make messages. This story may not be exact, it was awhile ago. I also a few months later logged back on with another Ckey to ban evade and got banned for that.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I think the ban should atleast be shortened from a permaban because a permaban for murdering one person (i believe without a ahelp) and breaking drone laws is a bit over the top. Ill follow any terms the admins wish to impose if this appeal does get accepted. I think I fucked up and i'm just looking to see if i can be given another chance.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [Feemjmeem] luigiboiby - permaban

Post by Dax Dupont » #479519

Feem is no longer an admin here so headmins will handle it, but you might start with listing other servers you've played on.
Luigi

Post by Luigi » #479617

Ive played semi actively on 1713 and a little on goon
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #480802

I spoke to goon and they seemed more or less okay with you, based off your last appeal. I'll be removing this.

Please remember to re-read the rules and behave yourself.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg