[hotelbravolima] riffroff - doin mime things

Appeals which have been closed.
riffroff

[hotelbravolima] riffroff - doin mime things

Post by riffroff » #48821

Byond account and character name: riffroff / The Mean Fiddler
Banning admin: hotelbravolima
Ban reason and length: Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (riffroff) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: (MANUAL BAN) Shot multiple people as a non-antagonist Mime, not available for questioning. Please explain the circumstances of this incident on our forums.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-12-5 00:48:35 EST
Your side of the story: I was playing a round as the mime and at round start the clown asked me if I could do him a favor, no questions asked. I agreed. He handed me a pistol and said to follow him around and defend him if he starts getting arrested. So I obliged. I hung around all round near the clown and when he was being arrested for something (I honestly can't remember) i started firing the pistol in random directions (Not specifically at anyone, i was clicking in random directions just making noise, if it hit anyone it would have only been like one bullet) and dragging the clown away. I was murdered by someone after running out of ammo (cant remember who). I hung around for a bit as a ghost assuming I would get an admin message but one never came so I logged off. Then went to play today and got this.
Why you think you should be unbanned: At least I'm not Dante. Also, because I was just being a nice guy to the clown :[
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: [hotelbravolima] riffroff - doin mime things

Post by cedarbridge » #48836

riffroff wrote:Byond account and character name: riffroff / The Mean Fiddler
Banning admin: hotelbravolima
Ban reason and length: Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (riffroff) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: (MANUAL BAN) Shot multiple people as a non-antagonist Mime, not available for questioning. Please explain the circumstances of this incident on our forums.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-12-5 00:48:35 EST
Your side of the story: I was playing a round as the mime and at round start the clown asked me if I could do him a favor, no questions asked. I agreed. He handed me a pistol and said to follow him around and defend him if he starts getting arrested. So I obliged. I hung around all round near the clown and when he was being arrested for something (I honestly can't remember) i started firing the pistol in random directions (Not specifically at anyone, i was clicking in random directions just making noise, if it hit anyone it would have only been like one bullet) and dragging the clown away. I was murdered by someone after running out of ammo (cant remember who). I hung around for a bit as a ghost assuming I would get an admin message but one never came so I logged off. Then went to play today and got this.
Why you think you should be unbanned: At least I'm not Dante. Also, because I was just being a nice guy to the clown :[
It would be vert strange if you "fired in random directions" without a target since you managed to land enough headshots on me while dragging the clown away to put me into crit (which in spessmans land can literally never be 1 shot from full hp.) And you did this after medbay attempted to lynch said clown for attacking the CMO and others with a second pistol.
riffroff

Post by riffroff » #48841

cedarbridge wrote:It would be vert strange if you "fired in random directions" without a target since you managed to land enough headshots on me while dragging the clown away to put me into crit (which in spessmans land can literally never be 1 shot from full hp.) And you did this after medbay attempted to lynch said clown for attacking the CMO and others with a second pistol.
If you were the dude chasing the clown not sure how you could have got put into crit when you were able to murder me. Usually people who are unconscious can't fight.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #48846

riffroff wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:It would be vert strange if you "fired in random directions" without a target since you managed to land enough headshots on me while dragging the clown away to put me into crit (which in spessmans land can literally never be 1 shot from full hp.) And you did this after medbay attempted to lynch said clown for attacking the CMO and others with a second pistol.
If you were the dude chasing the clown not sure how you could have got put into crit when you were able to murder me. Usually people who are unconscious can't fight.
There were two MDs that chased the clown. Myself and Derrick Cobb. I'm also the one that syringed the clown and took him to a rather oblivious security force. Derrick killed you after you left me in crit in the sec hallway.
riffroff

Post by riffroff » #48847

cedarbridge wrote:There were two MDs that chased the clown. Myself and Derrick Cobb. I'm also the one that syringed the clown and took him to a rather oblivious security force. Derrick killed you after you left me in crit in the sec hallway.
Maybe you were damaged before hand? I don't know then. I was clicking randomly in circles in the hall. Also leave security stuff to security maybe?
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #48850

riffroff wrote: Also leave security stuff to security maybe?
The point is that you, as a non-antag mime, should be leaving antag things like shooting up the station and defend traitors to actual antags. You know, the actual thing here that breaks server rules.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #48855

Code: Select all

[22:46:04]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Dreams-of-Trees(cedarbridge) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:05]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Dreams-of-Trees(cedarbridge) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:07]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Nemesis(wheezl) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Dreams-of-Trees(cedarbridge) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:18]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Dreams-of-Trees(cedarbridge) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:44]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Nathaniel Ryals(goymaster123) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:48]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Derrick Cobb(anonymousnow) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:49]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Derrick Cobb(anonymousnow) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:49]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Derrick Cobb(anonymousnow) with The bullet</font>
Wow for someone randomly shooting in random directions in the hallway you sure got really lucky in hitting the same guys multiple times.

Maybe you should try telling the truth?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
riffroff

Post by riffroff » #48875

An0n3 wrote:

Code: Select all

[22:46:04]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Dreams-of-Trees(cedarbridge) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:05]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Dreams-of-Trees(cedarbridge) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:07]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Nemesis(wheezl) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Dreams-of-Trees(cedarbridge) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:18]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Dreams-of-Trees(cedarbridge) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:44]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Nathaniel Ryals(goymaster123) with The bullet</font>
[22:46:48]ATTACK: <font color='red'>The Mean Fiddler(riffroff) shot Derrick Cobb(anonymousnow) with The bullet</font>
Wow for someone randomly shooting in random directions in the hallway you sure got really lucky in hitting the same guys multiple times.

Maybe you should try telling the truth?
Many people shot. I had no target, I was just firing randomly in the hall. That's what happened, sorry if I killed anyone but I didn't have intentions to.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #48880

Is it really "random" if you fire in the same direction at the same guy four times?

If not to injure or kill him, why else would you point a gun right at him and dump exactly the number of bullets needed to crit a perfectly healthy individual into him?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
riffroff

Post by riffroff » #48898

An0n3 wrote:Is it really "random" if you fire in the same direction at the same guy four times?

If not to injure or kill him, why else would you point a gun right at him and dump exactly the number of bullets needed to crit a perfectly healthy individual into him?
Idk maybe I clicked in that direction more than I thought? No idea. He was trying to steal the clown. And I had a oath!
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #55050

Tbh I don't think you've really leveled with us about this situation, but on the other hand, it's been longer already then I'd even ban a player for lying about things so hey.

Go in peace, happy new year, and cause no trouble. Glory to TG.
RIP