Appeals which have been closed.
Myper

[FatalXI] Folte but also myper

Post by Myper » #491801

Byond account and character name: Folte/ Myper
Banning admin: FatalXI
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: You have consistently proven to be someone who throws gigantic fits of anger when something doesn't go his way, to the point of breaking several rules each time, including egregious OOC in IC and repeatedly trying to hurt several random people. Just now, you spawned as a free golem and proceeded to try to murder the other free golems because "Using my anger on innocent people". This is far from an isolated incident for you, as well. If your anger issues are bad enough that you cannot play on the server without griefing other people the moment something doesn't go your way, you don't deserve to play here. Feel free to appeal this if you learn to deal with your anger issues.
Time ban was placed: 2019-05-02 16.32:56
Server you were playing when banned: Dont remember
Your side of the story: Well Im not appealing with the Folte account because I lost the email and the account so I cant access it anymore. Cant put the originaly admin and the originaly ban appeal because like I said I lost my account, and this ban is old.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I gave you enough prove in my ban evading that I have changed, I would really like to play in that server, had alot of good experiences like killing the nuke ops , Being a syndie that sec want his head without a arm ... And I dont rage quit anymore its things of the past. And I think ban evading is wrong , when you begin to grief because you got banned , but I just wanted to play in this server again , and now Im making a appeal , so I can return to the server and play on it again. Adding I realy liked the ghost training area its a good thing for new players. And this is my appeal.
Last edited by Myper on Thu May 02, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: [FatalXI] Folte but also myper

Post by cedarbridge » #491807

Original ban by Subject217 on 11-30-2018 wrote:You have consistently proven to be someone who throws gigantic fits of anger when something doesn't go his way, to the point of breaking several rules each time, including egregious OOC in IC and repeatedly trying to hurt several random people. Just now, you spawned as a free golem and proceeded to try to murder the other free golems because "Using my anger on innocent people". This is far from an isolated incident for you, as well. If your anger issues are bad enough that you cannot play on the server without griefing other people the moment something doesn't go your way, you don't deserve to play here. Feel free to appeal this if you learn to deal with your anger issues.
Myper

Post by Myper » #491812

There it is thanks
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #491870

Myper wrote: I think I gave you enough prove in my ban evading that I have changed
No. Absolutely not. You evaded your permanent ban, and now you're saying this is a good thing? We don't take evasion lightly, and to put this in your appeal is downright idiotic.
You're only appealing because you got caught evading. Your appeal is denied.