[lmsxz] FartLordSwag - Permanent ban

Post by Slackyassassin » #492282

Byond account and character name: FartLordSwag and Dalton Gluetoe

Banning admin: lmsxz

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned by host

Ban reason and length: Permanent ban

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-05-04, 19:41:34

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: Was playing as a Virologist and was making a disease to test on the monkeys and some assistant broke into my lab, security did nothing when i call out over comms many times, and stole my disease i was working on, which was called "The Way of The Samurai" and caused blindness to people. Then he ran out with it and cause mayhem, but of course everyone blames the virologist. So i tried to come up with a healing virus that would override it and was trying to sneak around and inject it into food so i would not get lynched randomly, but i accidentally re spread my "Way of The Samurai" virus without looking at the bottle like an idiot. I talked with the admin when i realized middle of the conversation that what i did wrong and the admin lmsxz banned me after the conversion has ended.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Because i like playing on the Bagil server.
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: [lmsxz] Zaffinomlb - Permanent ban

Post by imsxz » #492336

Hi, I think you misspelled your ckey in the appeal title.

I applied this ban mainly because I wanted to continue speaking with you in the next round as I hadn’t been really convinced you weren’t acting maliciously, I had messaged you a good length before the round ended to stay on the next round as well. I had an issue shortly before I was about to send you a message with a few simple questions that would have proved your innocence, but by the time I had it resolved the round was ending soon and I figured there wouldn’t be time to get a response.

Basically, I had checked virology for signs of your healing virus to override it, and I had only found culture bottles of your blindness virus around, and there was only the culture bottle of your blindness virus on your person as well. I’m not omniscient but it’d be quite a far cry to say that someone would have gone and stolen specifically the healing virus bottle that you supposedly made before I had gotten there to look for myself, when you had perfectly deadly bottles laying around.

I’m still not very convinced that I’m getting the full story here, I’m not even sure anyone broke into virology, though my investigation wasn’t able to be as thorough as I would have wished were it not for some issues I had to take care of.

This appeal is denied, though headmins are able to choose to overrule my decision and I may be swayed. If there’s some missing elements to your story or if you wish to present it from a different angle, I’d encourage you to tell of it.

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #492341

did this dude just admit he's using alts?
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #492343

I don't know why Zaffinomlb's name is on this ban appeal but the thread title should probably be amended to reflect the correct name
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #493778

It's been a long time, you were offered to explain this but you still haven't.
I honestly don't understand why the thread title is wrong, but nonetheless, I'm denying this appeal and locking the thread anyways.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: [lmsxz] FartLordSwag - Permanent ban

Post by Rustledjimm » #493876

I changed the title to the correct ckey. I don't believe it's fair to Zaff or others for the thread to show the incorrect ckey on the forums to prevent any future confusion about who the banned person in question was.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes