[MortoSasye]Escamado-OC in IC

Appeals which have been closed.
Escamado
Byond Username: Escamado

[MortoSasye]Escamado-OC in IC

Post by Escamado » #493150

Byond account and character name:Escamado - Forks-His-Tongue
Banning admin:MortoSasye
Ban type (What are you banned from?): OOC in IC again, read our rules please - 1[08:12:34] Escamado/(Forkses-His-Tongue) (Surgery (184, 82, 2))\n\"showers lol\"
Ban reason and length:Oc in IC for an hour
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 5:10ish (South american time zone) till 6:10ish
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil I think?
Your side of the story:Was chating on OOC about how the ai was hitler if it gassed people in the showers, went to correct myself and round had started, aparently it went IC and I didn't realised it, not 5 minutes in and I recieve the admin mesage, while trying to explain I meant it for OC was already Kicked and banned for a hour
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think I should be unbanned to be honest,its only an hour and I should go to sleep really,but still think baning people for a hour for internet speak like lol in IC is kinda much and not waiting a bit to hear the other side is kinda bad but oh well, just wanted to explain myself when I didn't had the oportunity to do so. Also I have multiple bans from weeks or months ago for exactly lol when I was new player and it is taking into considaration more than I liked to. Like I had people self antag on a whim on the last round but I say lol on this one and then is when the banhammer comes down it feels like.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [MortoSasye]Escamado-OC in IC

Post by MortoSasye » #493153

If it was an accident I can remove the ban and the note, but I think it's important that you're informed we increase the bans concerning ooc in ic/ic in ooc when the person keeps breaking that rule. It can go from a 15 minute ban to a 30 minute one in the next infraction, and so on.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [MortoSasye]Escamado-OC in IC

Post by MortoSasye » #493380

Since the note+ban got deleted after my previous post and the appealer didn't reply to this thread any further i will lock this now. Thanks for appealing once again.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: