Appeals which have been closed.
The Dank Lord
Byond Username: The Dank Lord

[MortoSasye] The Dank Lord - Permanent Appearance Ban

Post by The Dank Lord » #493354

Byond account and character name: The Dank Lord , That Mall Cop Guy
Banning admin: MortoSasye
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from Roles: Appearance permanently
Ban reason and length: Ignored admin pms asking him to change his name, even after being explained how to reply.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-05-09 04:50:38CST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):Bagil
Your side of the story:
I totally understand the frustration of the admin first of all, the other admin comment on my account from Ambassador Magikarp was actually the first time apparently It was mentioned to me to change my name, but as he noted, I am very new to the server, and to the Byond Client and SpaceStation13 in general, so I do apologize for being a bit slow to catch up to how things work. My ignoring was not actually on purpose, I was just very very new to things and as soon as I asked an admin a couple days ago they explained that I was appearance banned and that I should appeal and how to go about it. I literally thought there was something wrong with my game and its mostly just due to my unfamiliarity with the client and that I hadn't read the rules completely until a few days ago.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I have no issues with changing my name to fit the rules, I was literally just green and unaware of what was going on, so I apologize for that. I really enjoy playing on the server and have a better understanding of how things work now. Sorry for being an inconvenience!
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [MortoSasye] The Dank Lord - Permanent Appearance Ban

Post by MortoSasye » #493378

Thanks for coming in here to appeal like I suggested you to do, I will remove the appearance ban now. Remember to pay attention to a ''Bwoink'' sound, that means an admin pm'ed you, click on their name to reply.

Have a nice day!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: