[Blessedheretic] DRCake's Ban Appeal (Tyrone Rivers)

Appeals which have been closed.
DRCake

[Blessedheretic] DRCake's Ban Appeal (Tyrone Rivers)

Post by DRCake » #50730

Byond account and character name:Tyrone Rivers (Tyrone Rivers)
Banning admin: blessedheretic
Ban reason and length: Metacomming, Permanently
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 5:58 PM, Eastern U.S
Your side of the story:
The CE (My "Metacomming Friend") told me to open the vault door to the nuke. I didn't know why and I hesistated. We did some keywords, to verify our membrance. I didn't deny the request from the CE and disabled the security camera that was near the vault. I failed at opening the vault door,by accidently ruining the bolts on the door. He understood when I couldn't open the door. We walked away to a near by location and I told him to follow me.

I knew we needed some supplies so I decided to break into the captain's office. I went into the gravity generator room and started welding the walls of. I turned on internals and so did he. I took off the first layer and proceeded into space and began dismantling the second wall, into the Captain's teleport room.

I hacked open the two doors to get into his office, while the CE was guarding the entrance. I saw a radio message saying the HoS is trying to break into the captain's office. Now, I wasn't the HoS but I knew people would come. I quickly ran to the hole I created and we escaped into space. The captain came into her room as we were escaping. She took out he taser gun and stunned me, leaving me lying in space. She starting shooting me with a laser gun, but it shortly ran out off energy.

When she ran off the CE was already gone, and I saw a hole in which I could escape from. I ran through the hole and saw a blue portal. I saw no other choice and jumped through the portal. The portal brought me to maintenance. I took off my astronaut suit and proceeded to engineering for a change of clothes. I changed my clothes and put on my PDA, just to make sure no one knew it was me. I limped to the medical bay where a priest healed me with his bible. I thanked him and went to the bar shortly after.

I saw the CE and he said a door needed repairing. I followed him and stopped him halfway there. I told him to take off the suit, as people may recognize him from the raid. He took off the suit and told me to go repair the HoP's door while he gets a change of clothes. I proceeded to the HoP's door, starting to repair it, Then I was banned.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I believe I should be given another chance, though I do admit to some extent I did meta somewhat, but not during this event. I think the ban should be lifted and it wont happen again. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings or made the game unfair in any way, shape, or form. I am truly sorry and I will be grateful if you guys give me another chance. Also, I'm sorry Blessedheretic.
Last edited by DRCake on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlessedHeretic
Byond Username: BlessedHeretic

Re: DRCake's Ban Appeal (Tyrone Rivers)

Post by BlessedHeretic » #51164

I vaguely remember this round, But i'm pretty confident I was watching you with a few other admins. From our perspective you guys had talked literally once, and then everything from that point on was a chain of literal silent cooperation, never explaining what needs to be done and simply doing whatever.

The ASAY logs for this particular round should pop up the conversation between admins observing the situation. I'll work on getting them up here.

That said, It was suspicious as fuck. No one watching had a doubt about the meta comms.

We don't allow meta comms because it breaks critical game mechanics. Being made mute, losing your radio and all sorts of things that involve communication are achievable for a reason.

I'm un-keen of an unbanning if you don't understand this, but as always if my peers support an unban I'll reconsider.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #51199

Please put the banning admin's name in the front of the subject like the other appeals.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
DRCake

Post by DRCake » #51491

BlessedHeretic wrote:I vaguely remember this round, But i'm pretty confident I was watching you with a few other admins. From our perspective you guys had talked literally once, and then everything from that point on was a chain of literal silent cooperation, never explaining what needs to be done and simply doing whatever.

The ASAY logs for this particular round should pop up the conversation between admins observing the situation. I'll work on getting them up here.

That said, It was suspicious as fuck. No one watching had a doubt about the meta comms.

We don't allow meta comms because it breaks critical game mechanics. Being made mute, losing your radio and all sorts of things that involve communication are achievable for a reason.

I'm un-keen of an unbanning if you don't understand this, but as always if my peers support an unban I'll reconsider.
This was a while ago, and I've played ALOT more of this game, and I now understand how you communicate better, how to be jobs and really am just a better player, I have learned my lesson, and there aren't that many good servers out there, and this from my memory was one of the best, Once again I have learned my lesson.
BlessedHeretic
Byond Username: BlessedHeretic

Post by BlessedHeretic » #51744

DRCake wrote:
BlessedHeretic wrote:I vaguely remember this round, But i'm pretty confident I was watching you with a few other admins. From our perspective you guys had talked literally once, and then everything from that point on was a chain of literal silent cooperation, never explaining what needs to be done and simply doing whatever.

This was a while ago, and I've played ALOT more of this game, and I now understand how you communicate better, how to be jobs and really am just a better player, I have learned my lesson, and there aren't that many good servers out there, and this from my memory was one of the best, Once again I have learned my lesson.
Alright well, you'll be getting a second chance then. The rules have updated since the last time you've played, I'd strongly recommend reading up on the new stuff.