[armhulen] awesine

Appeals which have been closed.
awesine[2]
Byond Username: Awesine

[armhulen] awesine

Post by awesine[2] » #500511

first of all, i couldn't get back into my old account (conveniently named 'awesine'). i tried to do the password thingy but i wasn't getting the emails. i linked it to my byond account using the dedicated server so it is me, the awesine, THE man.

Byond account and character name:
awesine, and i think i was random name? either that or was "keoni reynolds" but i don't think that matters that much here honestly

Banning admin:
armhulen

Ban type (What are you banned from?):
server and discord although i don't really remember what instigated my ban from the discord but it was probably was either due to me being a loving piece of shit or it correlated with my ban from the server. probably both.

Ban reason and length:
"i really meant to do this earlier but i feel like you are a large detriment to the community and ausops agrees with me". permanent.

Time ban was placed (including time zone):
2018-01-18, 06:04:07. don't know what time zone but that's what it says when i attempt to join the server.

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):
i don't think that i was online at the time but i usually played sybil.

Your side of the story:
i was a major piece of shit, just a general asshole who demonstrated no form of respect to anyone and thought that i was always right and that i was always the center of everything. i did a lot of stupid rulebreaking shit, and someone managed to scrape my way from i think late 2016 or early 2017 all the way to the beginning of, oh shit last year, before i got banned for being terrible human being just awful.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
i'm not going to pretend that i didn't do anything wrong and that my actions didn't deservedly lead to my permanent banning. i was an asshole. i was self-centered and self-absorbed, i was incredibly toxic, demeaning and mean-spirited, i detested those that didn't act like me and i treated absolutely noone, not even those close to me, with the respect that they deserved. i was honestly a legitimately terrible human being through, like, 2016-2018. i'm not trying to say that i'm a paragon of virtue or anything now, i still have bad parts of my personality and i still sometimes do shitty things, but i believe i've had a semi-major personality shift through the year and a half of my banning.

WOW what a dumb load of emotional drainage, am i right gamers? what does this liberal skank want? why is he MOANING on these sacred ban appeal forums if he has no reason to be unbanned?
because i miss this game, man. some of my greatest memories of like, gaming, ever, happened in this game. it's so dynamic and unique. nothing else matches it and i've been trying to satisfy my cravings of a game of this type for a while. i think i unhealthily put like, at least 500 hours into this game, probably more. it's amazing. it's addicting. it's my form of institutional drug addiction. and i fucked it all up by being a toxic person.

i play on goon sometimes now, i think in the past couple of months i've had a semi-clean track record there. i think i've had like, 3, maybe 5, incidents, maybe MORE i might just be a big fat lying doofus who can't even sort out his memory device! i don't know. you can ask them if they think that i'm a good player there because honestly i don't know. hopefully they can attest that im not a big poopy asshole anymore.

that's a LOT of whining from this dumb baby! what's the point of all this babbeling, awesine baby? little child?
idk man, and by man i mean the version of me that i'm using to ironically demean myself. i'm basically begging here for another chance to experience this one of a kind gaming,,, experience. (WOW, awesine! that's a lot of word repetition in this sperg post!). if you say no and call me a whiny little edgelord who shat up the game and was a large detriment to the community, i'll completely understand and i won't bother here again.

thanks for reading my, fucking 600+ word essay (god what the fuck), dudes.

edit: i forgot to mention that i ban evaded a couple of times. don't want to seem like i was purposefully not mentioning that.
Last edited by awesine[2] on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [armhulen] awesine

Post by bobbahbrown » #500514

From a brief investigation this user was banned outside of a round, they were offline for four hours by this point. (source: scrubby)
awesine[2]

Post by awesine[2] » #500516

bobbahbrown wrote:From a brief investigation this user was banned outside of a round, they were offline for four hours by this point. (source: scrubby)
yeah i think i was asleep and woke up to being banned
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #500522

Is there actual proof you’ve changed? I remember you as one of the most awful players I had to consistently deal with and admins can check his notes to see a taste of how bad he was
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
awesine[2]

Post by awesine[2] » #500525

BeeSting12 wrote:Is there actual proof you’ve changed? I remember you as one of the most awful players I had to consistently deal with and admins can check his notes to see a taste of how bad he was
i've been playing on goonstation and have been active in their discord for a couple of months, you can ask some people there.
Snuffleupagus

Post by Snuffleupagus » #500535

Just going to leave this here since it’s the first thing that pops up when you search awesine in solved appeals.

Also the applicable thread: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ne#p374101

Edit: also relevant.

Edit2: fixed first image.
Last edited by Snuffleupagus on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
awesine[2]

Post by awesine[2] » #500537

this is a,,, deleted post (this post itself, not the main topic)
awesine[2]

Post by awesine[2] » #500538

SECOND deleted post because i am dumb
awesine[2]

Post by awesine[2] » #500540

Snuffleupagus wrote:Image

Just going to leave this here since it’s the first thing that pops up when you search awesine in solved appeals.

Also the applicable thread: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ne#p374101

Edit: also relevant.
dont know if its just me but the screenshot at the top is very small
awesine[2]

Post by awesine[2] » #500725

on further investigation it appears i'm not banned from the tg discord. just sligcord, which i don't even know if it's still a thing.
awesine[2]

Post by awesine[2] » #500726

awesine[2] wrote:on further investigation it appears i'm not banned from the tg discord. just sligcord, which i don't even know if it's still a thing.
on further thought, i remember now that i deleted my old account and made a new one, so i'm going to leave the tg discord
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #501325

I spoke with Goon and they didn’t have anything good to say.
Note history in 2017 + 2018, as well as a current ban from their Discord server. Do you have anyone to vouch for you?
awesine[2]

Post by awesine[2] » #501328

Nervere wrote:I spoke with Goon and they didn’t have anything good to say.
Note history in 2017 + 2018, as well as a current ban from their Discord server. Do you have anyone to vouch for you?
The ban from their discord was a mistake. Hukhukhuk confused me and someone else, and i've been unbanned.
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #501331

Unless you have a really good vouch from server staff, I’m not approving this appeal.
The memory of you consistently causing grief is still fresh in the minds of our admins and players.
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #502199

This thread doesn’t seem like it will see any more activity, so this appeal is denied.