[Wubli] GodHatesBags - Ban for being an alt

Appeals which have been closed.
GodHatesBags

[Wubli] GodHatesBags - Ban for being an alt

Post by GodHatesBags » #502929

Byond account and character name: GodHatesBags, Haywood Jablowme

Banning Admin: Wubli

Ban type: Server

Ban reason and length: "Alt of Frebbie. Do something better with your life." Permaban

Time ban was placed: 2019-07-06 00:05:27 EST During round 112444

Server you where playing on when banned: Sybil

Your side of the story: I was banned during a vacation and when i came back to play a nice wholesome chef round i had been permabaned during a time i was away. (Yes i use VPN's sometimes but i wasnt playing for a while)

Why you think you should be unbanned: Didn do nuffin
Last edited by GodHatesBags on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: [Wubli] GodHatesBags - Ban for being an alt

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #502948

Wubli wrote: Hi, I'm going to repeat this in every appeal: I found at least 14 ckeys linked to the same person, some with very similar sort of names, but I expected to catch some innocent people in the way. I apologize and I will ask someone to lift these bans, since I'd rather be wrong than keep people who didn't do anything bad out.
Thank you for letting me know.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
GodHatesBags

Post by GodHatesBags » #502951

When am i gonna be unbanned?
GodHatesBags

Post by GodHatesBags » #503035

Please i just wanna play chef
GodHatesBags

Post by GodHatesBags » #503493

Dudes can get banned for like 2 days for killing a mofo but im sittin here with a week ban for being someone im not, smh
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #503567

Sorry, wubli has been away from her computer/on vacation for a while now and I guess nobody else has seen the appeal. You're unbanned now.