[Nervere] Catamus - Discord ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Catamus
Byond Username: Catamus

[Nervere] Catamus - Discord ban

Post by Catamus » #503150

Discord ID and (if not the same) your commonly used names: Catamus, Ddosissethtideadminconspiracy

Banning admin (if known): Nervere

Time ban was placed (approximate): 12:30 AM EST 7-14-2019

Your side of the story: I meant to ping the terrybot but accidentally pinged the terrymin admin role. I don't usually ping either so it took me a moment to realize my mistake but I deleted my message immediately after. Luckily for all those poor terrymins who must endure months of counseling for my egregious affront, Nervere was there to immediately ping me and tell me goodbye before I got bannu'd.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly had no intention of wasting anyone's time by pinging the wrong person. I used what precious I had to delete my message after I had realized what I had done but Nervere beat me to the draw with his banhammer which of course meant I had no time to explain what had happened. Additionally I attempted to contact Nervere to inform him that it was an unintentional mistake but no dice so I'm using this channel of communication instead. Please let me back in, it's cold out here without my TG shitpost me-mes.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: [Nervere] Catamus - Discord ban

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #503280

If you ping by mistake don’t delete it because it’s a common way people attempt trolling in the discord, just say “oops sorry”
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Nervere] Catamus - Discord ban

Post by Nervere » #503509

Dorsi is right, I assumed you were doing it maliciously, as that is a common way of abusing pings.
Your ban has been lifted, please be more careful in the future.