[Phuzzylodgik] Strontium - Banned for something I didnt do

Appeals which have been closed.
Strontium

[Phuzzylodgik] Strontium - Banned for something I didnt do

Post by Strontium » #503746

Byond account and character name: Strontium,
Banning admin: Phuzzylodgik
Ban type (What are you banned from?): total
Ban reason and length: Total ban for one day - Attempted to kill a fellow charlie station crewmember. Was dishonest in ahelps.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-07-18 20:49:32
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Event Hall

Your side of the story:
round ID 113464
BanID #41518
Second post because I think I accidently deleted my last one while trying to make an Edit

So, it all began when I got in Charlie station and immediatly saw Spencer Hunter crawling through the floor, I rushed to help him, including doing CPR many times, but he wouldn't get up due to low blood level causing alot of o2 Damage.
[2019-07-18 19:47:11.742] ATTACK: strontium/(Driscoll Hanford) has healed krelanious/(Spencer Hunter) with bruise pack (NEWHP: 4.3) (Charlie Station Engineering (144, 78, 9))
Afterwards, a third player joined, I told him that he had no blood
[2019-07-18 19:48:10.819] SAY: 19:48:10.819] SAY: strontium/(Driscoll Hanford) "no blood" (Charlie Station Engineering (146, 78, 9)),
he ignored me except to say hi or something of sorts and dragged him away
[2019-07-18 19:51:29.372] ATTACK: something576/(Jillian Parker) has grabbed Krelanious/(Spencer Hunter) passive grab (NEWHP: -11.3) (Charlie Station Main Corridor (161, 72, 9))
stripped and and carried him to space when I was strtill trying to tell him he had no blood and I wanted to help him. Jillian Parker ignored me and dragged Spencer Hunter to space, at that point I gave up, was frustrated, ahelped and ghosted so I wouldn't put up with this shitter nonsense. Sadly later I was banned for something I didn't do, even though I had only sent one ahelp, and the only response I recall was that Phuzzylodgik would look into it, (I could've missed more ahelps because I went AFK).
On this point I'm now seeing the logs and Spencer Hunter did eventually get up later (probably due to regenerating blood after a while), but I still do not understand why Jillian Parker was just being a shitter and I was hit with a ban I shouldn't have been hit with.
Strontium

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] Strontium - Banned for something I didnt do

Post by Strontium » #503894

The has passed away, but a note still remains.
Is it possible to remove the note or modify it under case 1 of appealing notes?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #503923

Sorry, I didn't have time to dig in to the relevant logs until now.

Having looked things back over, it appears that I owe you an apology. The events in question occurred at the end of a very, very busy round and it seems that I applied this ban to the wrong person.

You did not deserve this ban nor its accompanying note.

I'm going to remove the note from your account right now. I'm very sorry that you had to wait for this ban to expire before I was able to correct my mistake and I'm very sorry to have accused you of things you clearly did not do.

Thank you for your patience.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #503925

The note in question has been removed.
Strontium

Post by Strontium » #504000

Thanks alot, I appreciate it.