Appeals which have been closed.
Shouty
Byond Username: Shouty

[Cynic716] Shouty - Banned for releasing tesla at round end

Post by Shouty » #504149

Byond Account: Shouty

Banning Admin: Cynic716

Ban Type: From server

Ban Reason and Length: Released a tesla at the round end and then dissconnected. Banned for 1 day

Time of Ban: 2019-07-21 22:52 CST

Server: I think sybil? Mightve been bagil

Your side of the story: I was bored and missed the shuttle. The station was mostly evacuated, so I thought it'd be okay to release the THUNDER and suicide violently. Then I had to go to work irl, so I left the server.

Why I think I should be unbanned: I released the thunder at the end of the round when the shuttle already left. I suppose I shouldv'e waited until the round truly ended, but the game was basically over anyways. Either way, Im sorry if I pissed anyone off. I didn't really think anyone would mind. Obviously I won't do it again.
cynic716
Byond Username: Cynic716

Re: [Cynic716] Shouty - Banned for releasing tesla at round end

Post by cynic716 » #504190

While I appreciate the polite conduct, a day ban is already me being rather lenient. I figure since you're a newer player+you haven't been warned for it before means a day ban is pretty fair namely because you definitely got one or two other players killed with that Tesloose. Generally you want to wait until the shuttle actually reaches centcom, and a round end screen detailing the game mode and antags shows up, before you do something like that. This appeal is denied.