Puke Chunks

[intigracy] Puke Chunks - Permaban

Post by Puke Chunks » #52802

Byond account Super Crayon
Character name: Puke Chunks
Banning admin: intigracy
Ban type: PermaBan
Ban reason and length: Image
Your side of the story: Seems about right. There was also an incident involving a shower, a few people and me, obese from eating the stations entire supply of raisins, covering myself in chocolate with a chocolate bar, though I think intigracy was fine with that since he didn't mention it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm not gonna lie. I didn't find anything wrong with what I did then, nor do I over a year later. Just seems like a very silly thing to get upset about in a game where people get eaten, heads get caved in on the reg and people abuse the clown for sport. I can't lie and pretend I suddenly am disgusted with my past self. It would be insulting to all involved. Though I can agree to stop rubbing chocolate on myself, I agree it is a waste of good cocoa, I can also agree to stop blowing on the cargo techs exposed legs despite them wearing those lil short shorts, I agree to not rub my butt or any other body part on borgs without the borgs consent and written approval from all heads of staff including any and all admins present, and I agree not to complement my co workers in hopes of boosting morale and making nanotrasen proud while they offer me a cushy job in return.

I officially, sincerely apologize to all parties who I offended through my actions and behavior. I hope in the time I have been gone you have found it in your hearts to forgive me. If not, I pray you will eventually forgive me in time as I am sorry I hurt your feelings. If you still thirst for my blood, take it, I have nothing left to give.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [intigracy] Puke Chunks - Permaban

Post by Vekter » #52815

Intigracy is no longer an admin, meaning this floats up to a headmin decision. I'll page one to the thread.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #52833

Since the last time you played, we've banned ERP. Some of the things you've done in the past while not technically ERP would be creepy enough to net you a ban.

Can you handle playing without emoting rubbing your butt on things or other stupid shit?
Puke Chunks

Post by Puke Chunks » #52835

I certainly can.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #52842

No you can't. You'd been told to stop being a creep to people after such events as "impaling your ass" on another player's dick, rubbing your smegma on someone, and more.

You were told each time to cut it out and you kept doing it anyway.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #52843

The ass impalement was hands down the greatest thing that'd ever come from allowing ERP on /tg/, to be fair. I'd say give him another chance, it's not like his brand of "grief" can go undetected and under the radar like some permabanned dudes that get unbanned have.
Puke Chunks

Post by Puke Chunks » #52844

I don't really see the harm in giving me a chance. I either fuck up again and quickly and swiftly receive another permaban and you can be happy knowing you were right, or I don't fuck up and I play on the server and enjoy myself.

I've already apologized and said I wont do what I did, I don't know what more I can do or say to be honest. It's all down to being willing to give me a chance or not.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #52846

But we already did that. We already told you to stop being a creep and you kept doing it anyway. Multiple times.

I don't think this time will be any different. Denied.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Puke Chunks

Post by Puke Chunks » #52848

Is this because I made that joke about your beard?