Denemanow

[stickymayhem] Denemanow - metacommunication

Post by Denemanow » #53378

Byond account and character name: Denemanow, Lance Davis
Banning admin: stickymayhem
Ban type (e.g. Engineering jobban): ban
Ban reason and length: metacommunication, can't see length
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-12-20 14:11:07
Your side of the story: I was playing with my newbie russian friend Mr.TaxA, who don't understand english well (or don't understand at all)
Why you think you should be unbanned: First and last time, I'm trying to don't violate rules of /tg/station13.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: [stickymayhem] Denemanow - metacommunication

Post by Ahammer18 » #53484

Ill direct sticky to this thread. Since this involved cut and dry metacommunication I'm assuming the pan was permanent, so he might ask you to wait awhile before appealing.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #54658

You guys pretty much refused to respond, lied and metacommunicated extremely obviously for several rounds. I'm going to need to see something more from you before feeling like I can unban you. Care to elaborate on what was going on since not much was gathered from actually pming the two of you.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #56781

As the OP has not replied to this and given that nearly a couple of weeks have passed, I'm going to consider this ban remaining in place and resolve the thread.
PM me if this was done in error or new info has been brought to light.

EDIT: Re-opened upon request of OP as they would like to continue their ban appeal.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Denemanow

Post by Denemanow » #83351

I would like to return to /tg/station.
We metacommunicated for a time and don't responded to players.
Few times I've requested antags.
I don't remember anything more.
I feel sorry and apologize for being a dumbass.
I won't do that more. Also I would like to contribute to development of /tg/station.

P.S. Cleanbot can't be pulled if it's off.

EDIT: I can't post here any notes or get any admins post here something cause I playing on russian servers.
Also my friend (aka mrtaxa) will not return to SS13. I can note that I forked and researching the code of /tg/ on github. I apologize one more time for being a space asshole.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #83375

Appealing your ban again because I caught you evading yesterday?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Denemanow

Post by Denemanow » #83389

Yes, I've evaded, but it looks like my machine key was different, only trouble is IP.
I would like to continue playing legally.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #83406

You should have thought about that before you evaded your previous ban.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #83435

The ban evasion makes this a firm no. You tried to evade first, it failed and you decided to try and get unbanned here?

Not really a viable tactic.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman