[NecromancerAnne] Mirukihoshi - 3-day ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Mirukihoshi
Byond Username: Mirukihoshi

[NecromancerAnne] Mirukihoshi - 3-day ban

Post by Mirukihoshi » #509043

Post content: Ban appeal.

Byond account and character name: Mirukihoshi, and Buddy Loraine.

Banning admin: NecromancerAnne.

Ban type (What are you banned from?): What I did happened on Sybil, but when I got banned I was on Bagil, so I assume I got banned from all the servers?

Ban reason and length: 3 days, and here's the ban reason:

Time ban was placed (including time zone): See above, and I'm in UTC-6:00, I think?

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Like I said, I was banned for what I did on Sybil, but I was on Bagil when it happened.

Your side of the story: Right! Basically, I think this was just a misunderstanding on my part. Basically, the round started, and since I'm not particularly too familiar with Donutstation, and didn't feel in the mood to learning the map, as an engineer, I simply ran into the SM, as I have seen MANY people do in the past, and I assumed it was okay. Apparently, I was wrong, and I apologize for that. It wasn't my intention to try and delam it, I was simply looking for a quick and easy way to get out of the round, and since I had seen other players do it before, I decided to have my character run into the SM instead of just using the suicide command.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned, because I genuinely didn't mean to cause any harm to the round, and I did, I'm really sorry for that. I know it's only three days, but, I'd rather not be banned for that time period because of a small misunderstanding I had on my part. Thank you for reaading, and sorry for any trouble I caused!
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: [NecromancerAnne] Mirukihoshi - 3-day ban

Post by Krusvik » #511343

Unfortunately, this thread wasn't responded to before the ban duration expired.

I'll be moving it to resolved and locking it now. If we don't see repeat behaviour the note will likely be lifted as well.