[nalar] nowherrmann - Permanent ban I think

Appeals which have been closed.
ayylmao

[nalar] nowherrmann - Permanent ban I think

Post by ayylmao » #55549

Byond account and character name: nowherrmann, Griff Murderbone

Banning admin: nalar

Ban type: It doesn't say in the client but I think it's permanent

Ban reason and length: Uploaded antimov laws to the AI during extended as a non-antag, logged out very shortly after.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2015-01-03 05:56:21 EST

Your side of the story: I've never played as captain so I decided to try it out. Some cyborg went to the bridge and made a station announcement so I wanted to check the cyborg laws. So I went into the upload room and put one of the circuit boards into the upload console thinking it would give me a popup. I didn't get a prompt so I tried the other circuit boards which didn't give me a popup so I gave up. After a few minutes I was killed by a sec borg so I just left the server.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't realize I had uploaded anything because I've never messed with law uploads before. I don't know if you can check the round types before joining a round. Job ban me from captain I guess.
Nalar
Byond Username: Nalar

Re: [nalar] nowherrmann - Permanent ban I think

Post by Nalar » #55554

The bans permanent, and was put into place because you uploaded the antimov law and logged out before I could talk to you about it. The result was a lot of chaos that could've and should've been avoided.

I'll go ahead and lift this and trust it was a genuine mistake. Be more careful in the future.

-=Forum Global Moderator=-
-=GameAdmin=-
Tell me how I'm doing.