Byond Username: Fragnostic

[ahammer18] Fragnostic: banana peel for misunderstanding

Post by Fragnostic » #56024

Byond account and character name: Fragnostic, Darren Wilson
Banning admin: ahammer18
Ban type (e.g. Engineering jobban): server ban
Ban reason and length: Extreme round revealing IC in OOC, 2 hours
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 7:31 EST
Your side of the story: I said OOC: Fragnostic: um, how do you donate TC?
Why you think you should be unbanned:I didnt reveal a round type. I'm sure it wasn't nuclear emergency and certainly didn't mean anything bad. I just thought it was as good a time any to ask since I was pretty sure it WASN'T nuclear emergency. Thanks for listening, and I hope you get back to me soon, since I think this is just a misunderstanding.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: [ahammer18] Fragnostic: banana peel for misunderstanding

Post by Ahammer18 » #56028

Asking that in the very beginning of a round is a terrible idea. You should know better.

Even if I knew the round type I wouldn't ask anything round specific that early in the game.

The round is still going so I cant really talk about it now.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #56029

14-Aug-2014 | Banned for 15 minutes - OOC in IC ~ [-]
18-Sep-2014 | Banned for 30 minutes - OOC'ed a prayer like a skrub. Commit seppukku you have shamed your server. ~[-]

It's reasonable to escalate the punishment for IC in OOCs, especially if it's round revealing, fake or not.

You know better than to make silly jokes like this. You've been playing a while.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #56030

Besides, the way you phrased it with the "um" made it seem like you were asking an in the moment question, as if you were actually donating TC.

Im sorry but I have to remain firm on this. Denied.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #56053

Aw, Sticky, come on. The second ban was completely an accident and I remember asking to be banned out of mere shame. Many a player have gotten away with commenting on things while the round is going on. Hell, this round I just got banned from had a ling running a "magic show" by making flesh-shields "appear". A lot of people saw that and would easily know it wasn't immersion breaking. Hell, the shuttle building round was OOC'd hard, with people complaining during the round. Maybe you missed them or something, but they were playing the round after. Anyway, the ban will pass, since I can't play spacemans at the moment.
Ahammer18 wrote:Im sorry but I have to remain firm on this. Denied.
k