Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

[DISCORD] SUPER AGGRO CRAG#9424

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #528387

Discord username: SUPER AGGRO CRAG#9424
Banning admin: Nervere, I do believe
Ban reason: Toxic behavior
Time ban was placed: I don't remember too well, I think it's been at least a month.
Your side of the story: I was really salty about being banned from the forums for 2 weeks by Nervere for saying the No No Word in NTR hut. I went into the discord channel and cussed a lot cuz I lost my cool. I was acting like a real jerk. I took people telling me to calm down as them attempting to antagonize me, and I told one of them that I hope they drown in their our tears. I was then banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I would like to be be allowed back into the Discord because I feel like I can keep up to date with what's going on in the community easier if I had access. Also, since I do not think any of the admins actually use IRC anymore it will allow me to get assistance from admins when none are online in game. The ban was totally justified cuz I was being a dickhead, but I ask that the administrative team take mercy upon a poor salty boy.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: [DISCORD] SUPER AGGRO CRAG#9424

Post by Nabski » #528390

What is the No No Word?
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #528403

Nabski wrote:What is the No No Word?
Probably the T word. I was there for most of the episode he's talking about, and it was back during the Takov incident. Loads of people got pretty heated over that, including Crag.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #528876

I don't think I made the ban for him calling someone a tranny.
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I can't check, but I think he told someone to kill themself, which is when I applied the ban.
In any case, it was a harassment ban. Will post any other details I remember tomorrow.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #528898

The forum ban was for me saying "tranny". I didn't tell someone to kill themselves, and you shouldn't spread falsehoods about me and peanut post.
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #528949

You misunderstand. I'm not talking about why I forum banned you. As a refresher, your forum ban was for continued harassment of Cynic after you were given multiple warnings to fuck off.
I don't quite recall why I Discord banned you. My point is, I don't think I'd Discord ban someone for saying tranny. It might have had something to do with you telling them to kill themselves, but I'm not sure and not in a position to check.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #528965

I didnt harass cynic, i never once addressed a message to them. further, i explained what i said that got me discord banned, so cease lying through your teeth without evidence.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #528977

Checking the discord, there are no non deleted posts in which crag @'s cynic, ditto for encouraging suicide.
As I recall most of the forum ban was caused by the Takov peanut thread.

I can't find any of the above in there either, but a forum admeme should check the deleted threads, as I recall it's still persevered somewhere.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #528981

This is what he got banned for
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #529000

Which is what I stated in my original post. Thank you for providing evidence, Oranges.
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #529045

Seems I was wrong then. Probably mixed it up with what Goof said to get banned. Thanks for clarifying.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #529049

I appreciate you conceding you were mistaken, thank you Nervere.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #529500

As far as I can tell this ban was as a result of you continuing the behaviour on the discord that resulted in you being banned on the forum, so frankly the ban was for more than just what words you use, but for the fact that it was prolonged harassment across multiple platforms.

Although my memory is mildly hazy on the exact things you said, I believe the forum ban was as a result of you directly attacking and harassing cynic in the Takov thread that has since been deleted in the NTR Hut. I think it was also in other parts of the forums but maybe not.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #529510

Me saying that Cynic should expect to see mean words when she uses her admin powers to deliberately distribute targeted annoyance at people isn't harassment and that Takov shouldn't be punished as harshly as he was isnt harassment, in my opinion, which is why I was upset about the ban.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #529628

Forum ban (applied by Nervere):
Forum rules 6 +7: I really don't give a shit about your use of slurs, but your targeted, personal harassment campaign against Cynic is going too far and you need to take a break
Tldr, ban was for targeted harassment, ban was not meant to be permanent (hence "take a break", though in that case idk why it isn't just a temp ban)
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #529632

My one comment directed towards Cynic was calling her a fart huffing smoothbrain. Contrary to Nervere's belief system, disagreeing with administrative decisions isn't targeted harassment. If the forum ban was only intended as the break, should the Discord ban also be temporary?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #531441

I do not mean to be a nuisance, but I am still waiting on a administrative response.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #531505

Given the time of year (a lot of people are away or at family places) a response might be slow. I'll poke the headmins with the topic, but no promises there will be a resolution soon.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #531524

Thank you for your efforts, PAS
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #531553

PKPenguin321 wrote:Forum ban (applied by Nervere):
Forum rules 6 +7: I really don't give a shit about your use of slurs, but your targeted, personal harassment campaign against Cynic is going too far and you need to take a break
Tldr, ban was for targeted harassment, ban was not meant to be permanent (hence "take a break", though in that case idk why it isn't just a temp ban)
It was a temporary ban, that's just the moderator logs being stupid. I forum banned him for two weeks.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #533605

I am going to bump this thread. Hello, headmins.i understand you are busy with your holidays.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #535123

Bump.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #535517

I think maybe this thread isn't meme-y enough or something.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #535667

The original ban was over you acting like a dickhead over takov's ban and then taking your forum ban to mean continuing what you were doing in the discord. If you have your disagreements with an administrator or a ban, you can state it more constructively without lashing out and attacking everyone.

The ban was also intended to make you take a short break from what you were posting. We're already nearing half a year on this and we're fine with unbanning you. For future reference, if you get told to stop or take a break please get the message and don't use it as a reason to continue and escalate the issue outside of appeals.