Appeals which have been closed.
Doctor Ape
Byond Username: Doctorape

[doctorape] FloranOtten Note Appeal

Post by Doctor Ape » #528607

BYOND account: DoctorApe
Character name: PeterPutricide
Note Severity: Medium
Note reason: Banned from Roles: Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn for 1440 minutes - As a xenobiologist, spawned a bunch of hostile mobs. When this was countered by security, was killed and respawned as a golem to take revenge.
Time ban was placed: 2019-12-11 19:38:43
Server you were playing on when banned: Eventhall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 125586

Your side of the story:
The golem metagrudge note is completely correct. I did not release hostile mobs however. I made golems and gold slime monsters with blood, made them sentient and told them to protect staff, clean the station and repair the station. Some of those golems self antagged, murdered and outright ignored orders given to them by me. Some took over a monster just to suicide after telling me to make chaos carps for them to control. At no point did I release hostile mobs with anything but helpful orders on the station.

I overrreacted when my mental went boom after getting griefed for over 60 minutes with open ahelps from said ghost role respawners, when a Security Officer ran into Xenobiology and gunned me down with a shotgun without giving me any time to surrender or to explain the situation. I did metagrudge with the instant golem spawn and I accept that punishment.

But the admin remark makes it look like i did act hostile before getting gunned down for no reason by sec.
Last edited by Doctor Ape on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [doctorape] FloranOtten Note Appeal

Post by bobbahbrown » #528652

I'm almost certain this was in round 125586. (src, statbus, scrubby)
Doctor Ape

Post by Doctor Ape » #528678

Edited
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #529174

You're right, I'll edit the note to reflect that.

How does "As a xenobiologist, was killed by security. Proceeded to respawn as a golem to take revenge" sound?
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Doctor Ape

Post by Doctor Ape » #529305

That seems more reasonable. Thanks.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #529306

The note has been edited. Thank you for appealing!
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!