Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

[oranges] cacogen - Post approval in coding subforum

Post by cacogen » #528928

BYOND account: cacogen
Character name: cacogen
Ban type: /tg/station13 Development subforum post approval
Ban length: Indefinite
Ban reason: On Saturday, July 27 2019 at 12:16 am local time I levelled a personal attack at Terranaut after he accused me of crying. This attack resulted in my post being deleted and oranges placing me on post approval.
Time ban was placed: 2019-07-27 12:16 (oranges time)
Server you were playing on when banned: /tg/station forum
Round ID in which ban was placed: 23169
Your side of the story: The fact of the matter is that I had drank heavily of the $7 wine. Normally I wouldn't have responded with such vigour. I am now reformed and can happily say I haven't had a single drink since August 1st. I believe my personal conduct here has improved as a reuslt.

In the time I've been on post approval, I don't know how many posts I've made in that subforum but I'm guessing at least twenty. Only one of them was disapproved. It said something like "hush fishwife, let the man speak". I was responding to a negative reply to somebody else's thread in the Ideas subforum. Their idea seemed good, at least at the time. It was something about trenchcoats.

Don't kill me if I'm not allowed to post this here, I don't know where else I'm supposed to appeal this
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [oranges] cacogen - Post approval in coding subforum

Post by Arianya » #528943

This isn't the place for coder related appeals - I suggest forum PMing oranges & ninjanomnom, as it's their remit as headcoders.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg