[lazengann] calbloxs - this is an abusive relationship if i ever seen one

Appeals which have been closed.
freddygamer777

[lazengann] calbloxs - this is an abusive relationship if i ever seen one

Post by freddygamer777 » #529834

BYOND account:calbloxs

character: preston longdick

ban and length type: 7 days

reason for ban: killing 2 people as detective and also saying "ain't no good cop"

time and date of ban 2:20:49

server where ban happened: sybil, ban id: 126126

side story: so lets start this off with me heading back to the RnD room where I saw 2 young men on fire and getting feisty with each other, after some ruckus i extinguished them with a fire extinguisher and they STILL continued fighting and I finally told them to stop. they obviously didn't, now I did had a similar incident where I had a spellblade and saw some a person getting killed by a ass naked man and I tried to stop him by using the spell blade to slash him once and also use a stunprod but unfortunately I forgot to turn it on so the naked man killed the other man, this caused me to have to kill him and his organs spilled out and he obviously died. now back to the story, i told them to stop and they didn't, this caused me to have to whip out my gun and take care of the first one including the other one but I eventually finished the job on the other one with my baton. all while a medibot told me to stop and i responded with saying "ain't no good cop" and then I heard the BWOINK and told lazengann that I told them to stop but they didn't listen and after some talking I was in the wizard shuttle and I finally got the 7 day ban dropped on me.

why I think my ban was unfair: I don't really think my ban was unfair it was completly justified but I also think the 1 day ban where I killed the mime was an accident

what value I can bring back: Ill be honest here I don't really have any value besides me being a normal player and having fun on this game, but seriously I don't really have a lot of good games I can enjoy except SS13 and last of all I feel like I MIGHT get a 3 day reduce or just an uplift entirely.
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Re: [lazengann] calbloxs - this is an abusive relationship if i ever seen one

Post by Lazengann » #529863

Full ban reason:
Round ID 126126. As Detective, shot and beat two people to death because they were fighting. Said he "ain't no good cop." Ban length is longer due to recent history with overescalation.
The only reason it isn't a permaban is because the round was hectic and I didn't take a close enough look at your note/ban history, in fact I would up it to a permaban right now if it wasn't terrible optics. This appeal is denied.
freddygamer777

Post by freddygamer777 » #530336

so you're saying you wanted to perma ban me again for just killing 2 people and saying "aint no good cop?"?
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #530428

i'm going to assume this appeal is resolved, but i'd just like to add that i really needed a laugh tonight. thanks
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose