chogan

(anon3) patriot2o2 - Manual Ban

Post by chogan » #57422

anon3] patriot2o2 - manual ban

Name: patriot2o2, character name is unknown since I play with random name
Banning admin:anon3
Ban type:Manual Ban
Ban reason and length:killing engineer as non antag cargo tech
Time ban was placed (including time zone):2015-01-09: 02:20:02 (east coast)
Your side of the story: Ok so the shuttle is minutes away and I run into the bar right next to the bathroom door(since the wall isn't there anymore) and instead of using the door I figure I will test how strong this ore I am holding is. So I am swinging away at this grill and it's taking forever but I have to know now the more I beat on the grill the more my need for grill beating grows. Then the engineer runs and trys disarming me, I try running for about 2 minutes before I give up and chuck the ore down the hall(gravity gone so it goes flying). He chases it and I finish off my enemy the grill with my own two hands. SO I walk down the hall to get on the shuttle and there he is walking around with my super cool looking ore likes its his so I try and take it but he ends up chucking it into space(after a disarming battle), SO I mad now and start punching him and he is hitting me as well. I think I am getting the better of him though so I leave him alone and just call him bitch boy and walk away. he then comes at me with a wrench so I bash on him with my crowbar.(honestly I just figure the guy wants a good tussle at this point) and I give it to him. once I knock him down I stop and he gets dragged away by some random. nothing a bruise pack cant handle I thought, WRONG and now I am banned
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well maybe I do deserve a ban and if you think so that's cool, you're the gods here

anyway I get talked to often by yall and I always try and listen and improve so I don't have to talk to you guys again(its not fun you guys act like american police officers) see ya space cowboys
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: (anon3) patriot2o2 - Manual Ban

Post by Timbrewolf » #57619

Here's the attack log that happened between you two with timestamps.
Spoiler:
[01:37:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) disarmed Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:37:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) disarmed Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:37:24]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) disarmed Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:37:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) disarmed Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:38:41]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) disarmed Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:38:43]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) disarmed Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:39:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) disarmed Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:39:22]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:23]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:24]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:25]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:26]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:27]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:29]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:30]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:31]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:32]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:33]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:34]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:35]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:38]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
[01:39:46]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) disarmed Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:39:58]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) attacked Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) with wrench(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:02]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) attacked Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) with wrench(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:07]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) punched Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:40:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) attacked Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) with wrench(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:17]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) attacked Gread Jewth(pressme) with pocket crowbar(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:18]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) attacked Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) with wrench(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:19]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) attacked Gread Jewth(pressme) with pocket crowbar(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:20]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) attacked Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) with wrench(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:20]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) attacked Gread Jewth(pressme) with pocket crowbar(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:21]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) hit Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) with The wrench</font>
[01:40:28]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) attacked Gread Jewth(pressme) with pocket crowbar(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:35]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) punched Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:40:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) attacked Gread Jewth(pressme) with pocket crowbar(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:36]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) punched Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:40:37]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Gread Jewth(pressme) punched Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) </font>
[01:40:37]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) attacked Gread Jewth(pressme) with pocket crowbar(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)</font>
[01:40:45]ATTACK: <font color='red'>Colin Wilson(patriot2o2) punched Gread Jewth(pressme) </font>
He runs up and disarms you four times. I presume this is when he got the ore from you because there's about a minute gap between here and the next time you guys fight.

You guys meet and scuffle again. There's a disarm back and forth.

30 seconds later the ruckus commences, with you punching him 18 times and him disarming you once.
If he was perfectly healthy he's now 10 brute damage away from crit.

There's no reason for someone in his position to think you're trying to just rough him up a little. You were beating him to death for spacing your ore, that he took from you because you were smashing up the station with it. As an Engineer it's his responsibility to keep the station in a state of repair, so if he see's someone just mindlessly smashing through shit it's his business to prevent that and fix it.

I'll shorten this to a dayban for poorly escalated killing. You didn't make any attempt to get him healed after beating him into crit for shitty reasons. You have similar notes on your account detailing a history of you punching the fuck out of people for stupid reasons. If anything happens similar to this again in the near future your punishment is going to escalate and we'll reconsider allowing you to play here.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: